summary of all community "new Ideas" and more search capabilities

Last night I was attempting to read all of the previously suggested ideas. 

I only got down to the pnes with 50+ kudos.

There are between 400 and 500 PAGES of idea. 

problems with the situation is

1) the number of ideas per page are too few.

Provide an option to eliminate the amount of space needed to display an idea

Provide what is now shown on the index page as part of the details of the idea.

2) Many of the ideas I reviewed had a value of "implemented". It was nice to know that.

But they got in the way of viewing the ideas that were in a state other than "implemented"

3)  A lot of the ideas where in "close" or "not at this time" status. I can not do

anything about them (I could be wrong about this conclusion). 

Would like to see an improved filtering system. This could be a drop

down list of status options to qualify the listings. 

4) From the "Spotify Ideas" page there is no way to know if there is

some type of advanced search capabilities. My requests my

already be implemented. But I will never know this because

I cannot find a way to access it from the initial search page of

the community "spotify ideas" web page. 

Hello there!

Since the ideas exchange is here to suggest features for Spotify itself and not the forum, I'll close this topic for now. Carina already answered most of your points - if you still got any feedback feel free to PM any moderator that you're seeing around the forums or just post a topic in the help section. Thanks! ;)

Comments
Carina
Community Legend

Hey @just_a_guy ,

what exactly do you want to see implemented? I'm going through your points:

1) I can let one of the moderators know about it, maybe they can change the number of posts per page

2) Well it's not easy to review all ideas regularly, so we - the Ideas Guardians - try to keept the ideas exchange clean but sometimes the developers implement ideas with less than 100 kudos, so they were never discussed internally / they don't know that the ideas exist in our exchange, too!

3) Please read our idea submission guidelines to understand the different statuses. 

4) There is indeed an advanced search option here: click me :) Next to the search button there's a link "advanced search options", it should look like this:

search.png

So I'm asking you: is there a specific single idea that you want to see implemented and without an answer from me? Otherwise I'm going to mark the suggestion as "Case Closed".

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello there!

Since the ideas exchange is here to suggest features for Spotify itself and not the forum, I'll close this topic for now. Carina already answered most of your points - if you still got any feedback feel free to PM any moderator that you're seeing around the forums or just post a topic in the help section. Thanks! ;)