the new update**bleep**. i pay for the app. i want it changed back

the new update is really really bad. all my if i click an artist it takes me to the artist page not my saved songs,, stupid af.. terrible for on the move because it take ages to find what you want to listen to. not as east to navigate. awful

Updated on 2021-05-02

Hey there, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Ideas Exchange Guidelines do not allow requests for complete roll-backs. If you don’t like a certain update, you’re welcome to provide constructive feedback in the relevant Help section of the Community. If you would like to suggest specific feature changes, feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Idea Exchange, keeping in mind that only one change request is allowed per idea.

For more information, check out the Idea Exchange Guidelines here.

Comments
Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-02

Hey there, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Ideas Exchange Guidelines do not allow requests for complete roll-backs. If you don’t like a certain update, you’re welcome to provide constructive feedback in the relevant Help section of the Community. If you would like to suggest specific feature changes, feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Idea Exchange, keeping in mind that only one change request is allowed per idea.

For more information, check out the Idea Exchange Guidelines here.