Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

April 2017 Ideas Review

meahtenoha

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and present the ones we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

We're here to take a look at the ideas we updated for you all in April. Curious what we implemented last year? Well check out our Yearly Ideas Review: 2016 here. 

IMPLEMENTED:

In case you didn't hear, we've launched our Spotify Student Discount in 33 new markets, which meant a lot of your ideas were implemented this month.

students.jpg

1. Student Discount in Sweden

2. Student Discount in Australia

3. Canadian Student Discount

4. Student Discount in Italy

5. Student Discount in Turkey

6. Student Discount for The Netherlands

7. Student Discount in Spain

8. Student Discount in Denmark

9. Student Discount in Ireland

10. Student Discount in Switzerland

11. Student Discount in New Zealand

12. Student Discount in Philippines

13. Student Discount in Brazil

GOOD IDEA: 

14. Airplay in the Desktop version

15. Allow user to select default sound device.

NOT RIGHT NOW:

16. Color Toggle. 

17. Access to your Spotify Taste profile.

18. Put Android menu back to the left.

19. Teacher Discount.

Share Your Ideas

Every week we update your ideas posted in the Idea Exchange. We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

spotify:track:6M3xCdMzl6Xk6lQzvrDOqd:small
59 Comments
Sarahglatz

Just play the Ad!

If I NEVER choose to view the video in order to receive 30 minutes free, then assume that I never will and stop that annoying offer to do so.  Just play the ads.  I am working out or cooking at it will never be convenient to watch a video.  

adfasdfadffasfd

[Mobile] Bring Back "Shuffle All" for Playlist Folders

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Bring-Back-quot-Shuffle-All-quot-for-Playlist-Fol...

925 votes and counting

Stonetrooper28

I would love to see a feature implemented in which you could shuffle multiple different playlists together at the same time

dannyaugust

Please add this new feature to the music player:

Jazz musicians like me listen to solos within a song over and over again, in order to analyze it. Instead of having to drag the position of the music player back to the solo over and over again, it would be extremely useful if in the music player you could just choose a specific section of the song to repeat. I realize that in the current version of Spotify, you can repeat the entire song, but in this situation that isn't helpful. For example, if you could select 15 seconds of a song where a saxophone solos and put it on repeat, then a jazz musician like me would be able to analyze it better. I believe that this feature would be extremely helpful to all musicians.

Thank you!

KKamin

What about allowing users to have control over their privacy? 

Hate not being able to stop people from following me, not being able to make my listening private indefinitely. I do not want every aspect of my life shared on the internet, my music preferences are something I'd like to keep private unless I decide to share it. Spotify does not seem to be giving me this option right now.