Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review-02.jpg

Ideas Review

April 2021 Ideas Review

Xenia

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange Guidelines: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED

1. [Mobile] Listening History On Mobile

Happy to confirm you should now have the option to access your listening history on mobile too.

Take a look here if you'd like to know more.

2. [All Platforms] Mono option for hearing impaired

Writing to share some great news and confirm this feature should now be available!

3. Spotify Video on Apple TV

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that podcast video is now available on Apple TV.

4. [FireTV] Podcasts Video on Amazon Firestick and FireTV devices

We're happy to announce that Podcast video playback is now available on FireTV devices. There's some more info here.

5. [XBOX ONE][Podcasts] Video for Podcasts on XBOX ONE

We appreciate your patience and we're happy to announce that podcast video is now available on Xbox. 

Happy watching and listening!

UNDER CONSIDERATION

6. [Desktop] Full Discography Reinstatement

7. [Desktop] Please bring back "Discovered by...." playlist list when looking at artist profiles.

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:4SBVWkRIMJ6WBCYPvr5Bwr

23 Comments
psychopcmp

please how do i undo the new desktop update i genuinely cant stand it 😐 i cannot stand to use spotify on desktop anymore, **bleep** on earth

Zambies86

How about protecting your users privacy and allowing them to block and remove followers. Your “service” has enabled violent predators and stalkers for over 10 years now. There are requests in the forums dating back ten years. 10 YEARS! 

And despite having a restraining order myself, your company has done NOTHING. You collect countless dollars daily. Don’t you think it’s time you actually start listening and caring about your users privacy and safety? 

oh by the way, stalking and harassment are still illegal in all 50 states, in case you forgot. 

cecijanet

You still haven't brought back the liked songs by artist??

Since the last update it's been one of the things that people are asking for, and you are still not listening to your customers. 

So sad, might as well cancel the subscription 

nippleDonkey

Who is planning your sprints?

Out of all these complaints and asks (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/The-New-Desktop-App/bc-p/5200120#M20073) you're "CONSIDERING" only one of them?

glowinters

My app updated this week and looks....bad. I'm hoping that it'll revert back to normal soon. Especially my profile. Like.....??? What happened?? Why list my top artists like that?? Just change it back to normal!Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 3.30.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 3.17.54 PM.png