Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage

Backstage Intro: Meet Amarro!

MichaelW

RockStars3.png

Our Community Rock Stars with the Blog Maverick role can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. This Backstage Intro interview submission comes from Rock Star @MichaelW

Max-Amarro

Hey there, @Amarro (Community Rock Star), nice to meet you! Tell us something about yourself.

Hey Community, my name is Max and I live near Nuremberg in Germany. I'm 16-years-old and I currently go to school. In my spare time I usally listen to music, party with friends while listening to music... or make music :manvery-happy:

So, what kind of music are you into?

There is definitely no music genre which I don't like cause every genre has something special. I usually listen to House, Trap, Hip Hop, RnB, Rock, Reggae, DrumNBass and stuff like that. Currently while I'm writing this text I'm listening to "Ashanti - Only U" and the next song will be "Kid Ink, Rico Love - F*ck Sleep". The genre always depends on my current mood. But the only producer I can listen to every day and every moment is Deadmau5 (this was really really cute, wasn't it?)

It's DJ Amarro, right? Who are your great role models? And who inspired you to be a DJ?

Well my favorite Producers are Deadmau5 and Deorro in the House genre. My favorite Hip Hop Beat Producers are Pain1, Mike Will Made It and the best one (in my opinion of course) is Bennett On. The best DJs are DJ Flipside, DJ Vice, DJ BL3ND, Eskei83,  and Laidback Luke

Three years ago when I started DeeJayin'g, my favorite DJs were Flipside ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYYHq_N1cgY ) and DJ Vice ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFCNqCLLWI ). Without those two DJs I probably wouldn't have started with this awesome hobby :manhappy:

Last month was April Fools, did you do anything special?

I totally forgot it when it was 1st April but my parents said to me that someone stole the old car of my brother (now it is my car)....that wasn't funny for me at the first moment :manvery-happy:. Afterwards I laughed the whole day about it... my dad has a really, really strange sense of humor. 

Thanks for taking time to share your moments. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

I like jokes which are not predictable. Jokes which are said suddenly and matching the topic of conversation. So I'll post a picture of my sleeping position :manhappy:

P.S. I really really like this community here :manhappy:FullSizeRender.jpg

6 Comments