Step 1

NEXT STEP

backstage intro.png

Backstage Intro
Meet the Stars

Backstage Intro: Meet Billy

Guido
large.png

Our Community Rock Stars can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here. 

This month it's exactly a year ago that @Billy-J joined the Rock Star Program. It has been very pleasant having Billy around so we'd like to take this opportunity to put him in the spotlight by introducing him to everybody!

Hi Billy, what do you like to do?

Being a Rock Star is one of my hobbies! I love to go to the beach, and spend time with friends. I also love to sing, and donate to local charities.

Where do you see yourself in 25 years?

I see myself as a Medical doctor. I know this won't be possible, but I always think that 'One day, the hospital parking lot will be empty, and that would be my accomplishment'. I also see myself as a computer engineer, since I love Technology.

What keeps you busy the most?

Helping out here on the Community is what keeps me busy most! Also, listening to rap music and doing work helps me keep busy as well.

What's your all-time most listened to song?

That's a tough one! There is a lot of songs that I have listened for a while. One of them I would say are the best would be 'Shinning - YBS Skola' - this is explicit, but I love it!

spotify:track:7aKz9AQLH7ig7UErz4if1u

You make all important decisions based on a coin toss or every time you make a typo your device shuts down?

Coin Toss! Especially if it's between me and someone else, and I want to make it fair.

Are you afraid of spiders?

AH! Spiders are one of my most hated creatures. They just creep me out, and when I see them crawl towards me, it makes me get the chills.

What is your favorite desert and what's your favorite dessert?

The Sahara Desert.:cactus:

It's really large - and I just enjoy the view! I would love to go visit one day 🙂

:icecream:

My Favorite dessert is Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones!

Thanks for sticking around @Billy-J!

If anyone else would like an introduction, feel free to reach out to one of the Mods to let us know. We'd love to find out a bit more about you 🙂

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

12 Comments