Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro
Meet the Stars

Backstage Intro: Meet Bruna

Peter

Backstage-pass.png

Hey folks,

This week, we have another one of our wonderful Stars to introduce to you - Bruna, or @Brunelicia, as she's known in the Community 🙂

49646943_566024623824336_6113066089229763364_n.jpg

Hi Bruna! Tell us something about yourself 🙂

My name is Bruna, I'm 19 and I'm from Brazil. I like a lot to make drawings, watch tv shows, but I'm also passionate about sports. When I was younger I was really addicted to playing volleyball and soccer. 

Did you ever want to go professional?

I got the chance to play soccer professionally when I was a kid but my mom didn't let me. :') Today, I'm a logistics student, but I want to work as a voice actress in Brazil so I'm taking theater classes as well in hopes to never need to work with logistics. 😛

That’s awesome! If you could choose, which film character would you most like to do a voice-over for?

I'm not sure about an exact film character since I love the diversity that you can work with when it comes to voice-acting, but I'd love to be the voice of a superhero from DC or Marvel. Zatanna and Black Canary are one of my favorites.

Out of interest, how did you choose your Community username?

This is my username in most places now, and I had to stay between something original, or professional. For sure I chose the first one. This is basically a mix of my name (Bruna) and delicious haha (I swear it sounds a bit better in portuguese). A friend randomly gave me this nickname and I liked how it sounds so I'm using it.

I have to know: is it in any way inspired by ‘Fergalicious’?

No, it's not. Me and my friends are always mixing our names with random stuff, usually, it's something more offensive as inside group jokes, but it wasn't based on Fergalicious at all. When I first listened to this song this year I loved it haha.

You've been using Spotify since 2014. What's your favorite feature?

My favorite feature is the Release Radar because I love discovering new songs, that's the main purpose why I joined Spotify.

Do you have a favourite playlist on Spotify?

One of my favorite playlists is "Punk Rock Workout", I always listen to this while I'm at the gym and I love punk rock (scroll down for a link).

Sweet! Before you go, if you were stranded on a desert island and you could only have one item, what would it be?

Bear Grylls for sure.

Thanks for your time, Bruna! It's great to have you on-board the Community 🤘

To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here. 

spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DX0BZrbvIqxCd