Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro - Meet Eni

Ver

Backstage-pass.png

Hey folks! 

This month, we are happy to introduce one of our new Mods in the Community- @Eni 🙂 Welcome aboard 🎉

So, Eni, can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

My name is Eni and I was born and raised in Hungary. After finishing high school I came to Colombia and I liked it so much that I decided to stay. My favorite thing on Earth is traveling, I really enjoy knowing new places, learning about different cultures and trying typical food in every place. In my spare time I like reading, watching TV series and spending time with my friends.

yo para backstage intro.jpg

You mentioned you love travelling and exploring new cultures- what do you like to listen to on the road?

I don't have preferences when it comes to music. I listen to everything that sounds good to me independently of its genre. When I'm on the road, I usually choose a playlist depending on my current mood (excited, happy, nostalgic etc.) I also love singing, that's something that helps me to relax at any moment.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4aBSuqqNxaAEs0Bgbmh8BW?si=LyAgXbrHRKmL5HQvQuFC4Q  

What drove you to the Community?

I've been working at Spotify for a few years and I wanted a new challenge. It seems a really good opportunity to learn more about unusual devices and technical troubleshooting. I also find fascinating the fact that in the Community we can help a lot of people at once.

What is your most recent discovery on Spotify?

My "Your top songs 2020" playlist which I loved. It's actually a long list of songs from several genres, but with something in common; I listened to each one of them at least 50 times this year 😅

As a food lover myself, I have to ask- what is your favorite dish?

I'm a real fan of Hungarian food, I absolutely love all the traditional dishes. I also really enjoy eating spaghetti with any sauce. And last but no least, I need to drink coffee and eat a piece of chocolate every day 🍫

Here comes maybe one of the hardest questions to answer for a TV enthusiast- Which TV series can you binge watch over and over again?

If I had to pick up one, I'd chose Breaking Bad doubtlessly. When you watch it for the first time it's really exciting and unpredictable so it makes you keep watching new episodes until you finish all seasons. Then, when you repeat it you notice small details that helps you to understand more the background.

If you could have a superpower for a day, what would it be?

I'd love to have the capability to teleport myself to any country in the world. If that superpower would last only one day I'd definitely have to make a list of the places I want to visit first to make sure I don't miss out anything.

Before we go, do you want to share with us a fun fact about yourself?

I listen to music while whatever I'm doing. I always have a song in mind so that's how I start listening to different playlists while I'm walking, cooking, reading etc. According to my Wrapped, I've listened 83.973 minutes of music this year.

Thanks a lot Eni for bringing us into your world. 🌞

If you want to see previous editions of Backstage Intro or other regular features from the Community Rock Stars and Moderators, you can head here. And here you can find out more information about the Rock Star program. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Cheers everyone!

2 Comments