Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro
Meet the Stars

Backstage Intro: Meet Jᴀᴄᴋ

Guido

Backstage-pass.png

Hey all,

Time to get to know another Star a bit better. This time a star that had a clever work-around to get the username he wanted but was already taken. Can you spot why? Anyway, here's !

Where are you from?

Originally New Jersey.

This implies you moved away from New Jersey. Where did you move to? Do you prefer your new or your old city?

After I moved from New Jersey when I was young, I arrived in a smaller town in Southern California. The weather is so much nicer here!

How old are you?

I am 15 years of age.

If you could choose any city, country or planet to move to, what would you choose?

If I could move anywhere, I would totally live in New York City. I love the environment that the city brings, plus it's where a lot of my family lives. Besides, who doesn't love central park? 😉

What year did you start using Spotify?

About 2015

What's your favourite Spotify feature?

For sure my Release Radar. I love listening to the newly released music!

Any guilty pleasures? i.e. Artists/Genres you probably wouldn't admit listening to when talking to a person?

In all honesty I have two guilty pleasures. Chocolate and listening to vocalists/acappella. I don't know why but I find it so intriguing compared to other music sometimes.

What are you doing day to day?

Right now my main priority is school, really. I'm trying to make sure my grades are good and that I learn the material as good as possible. Unfortunately, I can't work till 16! 🙂

What would your dream-job be?

I don't really know what I want to do for a dream job. Although I'm really interested in coding and tech. I think a job at Spotify or any other Tech Corporation would be really fun.

You must choose. Your clothing is always very itchy. Or you'll have to live with dial-up internet speed for the rest of eternity.

Itchy clothing for sure! I can barely live without stable internet. But in all honesty who can be functional in this day and age without Internet. 😉

Here's a picture @Jᴀᴄᴋ would like to share with us. It's a picture from his recent skiing trip in Arizona.arizona jack.jpeg

(Fun Fact: Arizona is on the same latitude as the Mediterranean sea!)

Thanks for everything you've done so far @Jᴀᴄᴋ! Keep on Rocking.

To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here.  If you're already a Rising or Rock Star and would like to be featured in a Backstage Intro, click here for info on how to apply.

7 Comments
Billyg9b88

Does anyone have the spotify presale code for the revivalists? I'm a premium subscriber, follow them and listed all the time made sure all my settings are correct etc. and still nothing. Would greatly appreciate it.