Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage

Backstage Intro: Meet Jean!

MichaelW

Our Community Rock Stars with the Wordsmith role can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog. To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here.

Hi @jean3601 (Rock Star)! Nice to meet you! Tell us something about yourself.
Hey! Well, I am currently in South Africa finishing my final year of high school. I absolutely love to go out with friends and to socialize as well as to help people, so the Community was almost a perfect fit as I get to help soooo many people. I also like music and have a little obsession with music 😉

Slack for iOS Upload.jpg

So, what kind of music are you into?
Everything except the things I don't like, but if I had to pick my top genres, it would be electronic, pop, all the house genres and anything in the top 50.

Anything special music-related you've been looking forward to this year?
Well Mumford and Sons, but it was sold out. Ultra as well, but it's also sold out. So I guess I'll just Have to wait for the next festival. Oh and I'm hoping Ed Sheeran will release his album in September.

Let's share your best five oldest songs, and tell us why you like them.
This is a hard one, there are so many good songs:

Journey - "Don't Stop Believing"
I like it because it's so easy to sing along too, I absolutely love singing
songs, although I have been told, I cannot sing to save anyone's life.

Starship - "We Built This City"
Again, very nice to sing along to but it's got that vibe that just makes you dance wherever you are.

Alphaville - "Forever Young", although I prefer Youth groups cover.
I like this one because it just makes you think how awesome life has been so far and you need to enjoy every moment of it.

Eagles - "Hotel California"
I like this one because of its beautiful sounds as well as the fantastic lyrics. Also, you can sing along to it...

Bryan Adams - "Summer of '69"
I like this one because it's also easy to sing along, but it reminds me of those amazing memories with friends and that sometimes you just have to enjoy life and forget the rest.

Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?
There's so many, but here we go:

An uneducated father with his educated son went on a camping trip. They set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the father woke up his son.
Father: Look up to the sky and tell me what you see.
Son: I see millions of stars...
Father: And what does that tell you?
Son: Astronomically, it tells me that, there are millions of galaxies and planets out there!
Father slaps the son hard on his hand and says, "Idiot, someone has stolen our tent!"

1 Comment