Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Jeremy

Richard

Hello Jeremy, nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

I’m Jeremy in my 20s, living in Singapore & work on a small Mobile/Comms Marketing firm (General Misconception: Singapore is not part of China btw) - it’s a tiny country in South-East Asia!  I would dare say I’ve tried almost all of the Asian cuisines, but definitely no to cockroaches and dogs. Not all living things here are edible.

I’m also vegetarian, for the exception of steak and bacon, I love bacon. Just a tiny bit will do.

So, what kind of music are you into?

I don’t listen to much music, but here’s an excel sheet of it:

Indie

Florence + The Machine, Kina Grannis, Foster The People, The xx, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club, Radiohead, Peter Bjohn & John, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Mumford & Sons

Pop

(subscribe!)

Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey, Avril Lavigne, Sixpence None The Richer, Colbie Caillat, Clean Bandit, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Keane, John Mayer, Mika, Mariah Carey, Backstreet Boys, Metro Station, Blue, Taylor Swift, Simple Plan, Blink 182, U2

Oldies

(subscribe!)

Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart, Simon & Garfunkel, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Bon Jovi, Phil Collins

EDM

(subscribe!)

Calvin Harris, Charli XCX, Icona Pop, Afrojack, Tiesto, ATB, David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Example, John Digweed

Other Soft-Tunes and Acoustics/Happy Tunes

(subscribe!)

Regina Spektor, Jack Johnson, Sabrina, David Choi, Phantom of the Opera (London Cast), Noah and The Whale, Passenger, Madilyn Bailey, KT Tunstall, Sam Tsui, Tiffany Alvord, Sara Bareilles, Uncle Kracker

Justin Bieber's been in the news recently for various hijinks. What's the most rock'n'roll situation you've ever been in?

I have attended Psy’s concert and danced Gangnam Style + Gentleman with everyone else. I know it isn’t a big deal but given the number of YouTube views on his videos, it made sense.

A genie appears and offers you a magic spell! It'll make you the most skilled person at the world at an instrument of your choice BUT you can never listen to your favourite band ever again. Do you go for it?

I’ll love to play the Ukulele, assuming my favourite band is Slipknot. (No hate slipknot friends, we are on the same boat because I predict in future Slipknot will produce his next album using a ukulele 😛 )

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist,

While you guys were arguing about the glass of water being half full or half empty. I drank it.

Sincerely,

The Opportunist

Thank you, enjoy the week chaps!

Jeremy.

2 Comments