Step 1

NEXT STEP

large.png

Backstage Intro
Meet the Stars

Backstage Intro: Meet José

Daisy
large.png

To find out more about the Rock Star Program click here. 

angelboi.PNGHey everyone. We're here to introduce one of our amazing Stars to you again. This time it's going to be José!

Hi José, tell us something about yourself.

My name is José, I live in Spain and I'm 16 years old. I love listening to music, hanging out with friends and I also practice watersports in the summer. I'm currently a student but in the future I'd love to become a doctor. One of my hobbies is also helping users out in the Community too.

Do you have any favorite TV shows or movies?

I really enjoy watching movies on Saturdays with my family. Some of my favorite movies are The Avengers. When I have free time, I also watch series like "13 Reasons Why" or "Élite", a Spanish series.

So you've been using Spotify since 2015. What's your favorite feature?

My favorite feature in the app is definitely the Made for You playlists. I listen to them a lot, especially Release Radar. That way, I can discover new music that's similar to my taste.

Speaking of your taste, what's your favorite playlist on Spotify?

Most of the time, I listen to my custom playlist "Hits". In that playlist, I include my favorite songs at the moment. Therefore, it's constantly being updated.

spotify:playlist:2XU31hNBKGzKAb5lmViM2w

Nice! What's your all-time most listened to song?

At the moment, this song is stuck in my head and I keep listening to it all the time: 
spotify:track:7IVvb9JlzJBJSMwPvlwkyU

On another note, I am also very keen on this remix of the song:

spotify:track:2QvS5yNLv6EHIH8Bj39DMs

If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could only have one item, what would it be? 

That's a good one! I would take a lot of seeds with me. That way, I would be able to grow food on the island. Also, one of my favorite hobbies is taking care of plants so I would be entertained there 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

This is a silly joke but I find it quite funny: Two windmills are standing in a field. One asks the other: "What kind of music do you like?" The other one says, "I'm a big metal fan." 

You can also find @Jose_M on InstagramTwitter and Spotify.

Thanks for sticking around! Stay tuned for the next Backstage Intro coming soon.

In the meanwhile, if you're a Star wanting an introduction, feel free to reach out to one of the Mods to let us know. We'd love to find out a bit more about you 🙂

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png 

7 Comments
Jose_M

Hahaha thanks guys!

Elivma