Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Merik

Richard

Hello Merik, nice to meet you.Tell us a little about yourself.

Nice to meet you as well! I'm 16 years old, going on 17 in October! I live in Arizona, USA. I'm what you would call "tech-savy." You know how people have obsessions over sports teams? I'm just like that, but only for technology related stuff, such as Spotify. I recently shaved my head for my family and friends that lost their hair due to cancer, which was a big change for me. (If this Backstage Intro gets 20 kudos, I'll comment a picture of me with my shaved head!) I used to have all kinds of crazy hairstyles and colors in my hair, and now I have nothing, but I'm actually really liking it! 

merik.jpeg

So, what kind of music are you into?

I'm into all different sorts of music. It really depends on the time of the day. In my mornings, I'll want to listen to something pumped up that will get me ready for school like Jessie J – Bang BangLil Wayne – Rich As **bleep** or anything Lady Gaga. During the day,I will listen to anything and everything. I find myself often listening to Top Tracks in Sweden - the Swedes listen to some good music! When I'm ready to wind down and go to sleep, I'll listen to deadmau5Jon Hopkins, and Tim Hecker.

You've formed a band! But you can only name it using objects you've got within your reach currently. What are you called?

Bryn the Magic Cat

IMG_20140807_205120.jpg

Weirdest time/place you've used Spotify?

I wouldn't consider it weird, but I listen to music on Spotify every time I take a shower. Showering without music is just plain boring. It also helps me keep track of time by how many songs have gone by. Basically this is me : 

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Ooh! Good question! I'm not sure... so I'll leave you with videos that always make me laugh :

the ice-cream van

Hot To Eat A Carrot

Girl-Scout Cookies

6 Comments