Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro - Meet Mihail

Petya

Backstage-pass.png

Rumour has it we have new moderators in our team… and that’s totally true. Today I’d like to introduce you all to one of our freshest team members - @Mihail 🙂

Hey Mihail, welcome on board! Care to share a thing or two about yourself?

Hey folks and yeah, sure!

I’m originally from Sofia, Bulgaria, I’m 27 years old and spent about a quarter of that in Austria. So please don’t hold that against me and make me choose between schnitzel and moussaka, I love ‘em both.

464873_518036938233454_557261574_o.jpg

In my free time you’d most probably find me chilling in the local park with my friends or having walks with my doggo, Cheddar. I also love hiking and being in nature in general, the last place I went to were the Lakatnik Rocks. Come winter time I try to hit the slopes with my skies as often as I can. Other than that I love playing strategy video games and binge watching series on my couch. 

Tell us, what makes you jump out of bed in the morning (besides helping users with Spotify, that is)?

Most definitely the idea of breakfast and a nice black coffee 😄 Plus Cheddar does need his walks.

Fair enough! Now, tell us a bit about your experience with the app - do you recall when you started using Spotify?

Hmm I remember I was still living in Vienna, so probably somewhere around 2013/2014.

Cool - some time ago 🙂 Btw, do you have a favorite thing about Spotify and if so, what is it? 

The Radio for sure. When I find a new awesome tune I use it to keep rocking to the same vibe and discover even more cool tracks. 

Also, wanna share a playlist with us and tell us about your choice?

spotify:album:64J8girYqmK86ebqBayrjQ

It’s not a playlist but an album, hope you don’t mind. It’s one of the all time classics in hip-hop and I just love Guru’s rhymes over the jazzy beats. This gem is a cornerstone of every hip-hop music library and I find myself jamming it on full volume every other week.

Nice one, thanks! Finally, coming to the burning question - if you were on a deserted island, and could choose one item to take, what would it be, and why?

As anyone who’s seen Cast Away knows  - it’s handy to keep a volleyball ball around as a morale boost 😄

Can't argue with that! Thanks for sparing the time to share a bit of your world with us in such an engaging way. 

Thanks also to everyone who read this. If you wanna take Mihail's place in our next Backstage Intro, feel free to reach out to one of the Mods to let us know. We'd love to find out a bit more about you 🙂

6 Comments