Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Backstage-pass.png

Backstage Intro - Meet Novy

Mihail

Hey everybody! In this edition of our Backstage Intro we're happy to get to know a bit more about Ennovy, aka @Novy - one of the more recent editions to our team who you might have seen around in the Community, sharing music and helping users.

Novy.jpg

Hey there Novy, sending you over warm greetings to Bogota! Could you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Hello! My name is Ennovy, I've been living in Bogotá for the past two years and a half and working at Spotify for almost two years. I've been learning about makeup since 2015 and graduated as an Audiovisual producer in 2018. My favorite part of this career was definitely Art Direction, mostly teaming up with other people to create the scenography, makeup and wardrobe for a project.

How do you prefer listening to music - relaxing at home or at parties and concerts?

I love going to raves, but I also enjoy listening to relaxing music at home. It would be like 50/50!

I know that you love arts and crafts and your amazing at it. Is there a particular artist or genre you turn to for inspiration?

I love listening to deep house or lo-fi beats just to have like some background music, it helps me relax while trying to create something new.

If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, what place would you choose and why?

Maybe Hallstatt in Austria. It's a small village and I think it's perfect for disconnecting a little bit and just enjoying the beautiful view of the mountains and lakes.

And finally - can you share a song that's been stuck in your head lately with the Community?

Bird Song by Elderbrook! This was actually my top 2020 song, so yeah it's been stuck in my head for a very long time now 😂

Thanks a lot for sharing a bit more about yourself Novy! Stay tuned for the next Backstage Intro coming soon.

You can check out the Community Blog for previous editions of Backstage Intro. In the meanwhile, if you're a Star wanting an introduction, feel free to reach out to one of the Mods to let us know. We'd love to find out a bit more about you.
4 Comments