Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

December 2019 Ideas Review

Katerina

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED:

1. [All Platforms][Playlists] Switch on/off crossfade in certain playlists

As mentioned in many of the recent comments, you can now head to Settings and turn off 'Automix'.

CASE CLOSED:

2. [Music] Ability to block certain Genres 

3. [All Platforms] Remember Position in Playlist / Album 

4. [Desktop] Select default Sound Device 

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

5. [Country] Spotify in Bangladesh 

6. [All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7421xxexxkGz1bt49EJ056 

43 Comments
Manucasir

Hey there! How about an implementation of time functions such as alarm clock (since it’s not compatible with native phone ones) and timer off. Cheers! 

raenedayz

Or maybe actually listening to users who want a dislike button back? See the post and comments here. It's something nearly 900 users want, and that's just counting the ones that bother coming to the online community and can navigate this mess of a forum to find the post. This post is the second listed in the 'Top Ideas' section, so it's certainly warranted to look into it.

You had the dislike button once, so why did it disappear? I swear, if it doesn't reappear in the next few months, I'm quitting Spotify for another service that actually lets me block songs and artists I dislike and don't want popping up in my playlists three times per day.

I am getting more and more tired of finding songs and artists I detest showing up in the playlists that were 'made for me.' I'm paying for premium, but I really don't feel like I'm getting a premium experience. Please fix this, Spotify, or I'm gone.

17tdaniel

Hey Spotify team,
So Samsung phones have an ultra power saving mode and spotify should be an available music app option. Spotify should be able to run on Samsung phones while the phone is in ultra power saving mode because it will allow us to listen to plenty of content without worrying about being far from a charger and having to charge our phones. Especially if were always the dj because we have premium.

erykaht

Hey Spotify,

I think users should be able to customize their playlist covers and descriptions through their mobile devices. It’s much easier and i’m sure everyone would appreciate it.

G_BoyFTW

Hey spotify,

You guys should allow username changes since i made my username when i was in middle school and i absolutely hate it and its embarrassing now so please allow username changes