Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

December 2019 Ideas Review

Katerina

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED:

1. [All Platforms][Playlists] Switch on/off crossfade in certain playlists

As mentioned in many of the recent comments, you can now head to Settings and turn off 'Automix'.

CASE CLOSED:

2. [Music] Ability to block certain Genres 

3. [All Platforms] Remember Position in Playlist / Album 

4. [Desktop] Select default Sound Device 

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

5. [Country] Spotify in Bangladesh 

6. [All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7421xxexxkGz1bt49EJ056 

43 Comments
mwgutu

Maybe this has been discussed already but it really bothers me:

The option to switch from List- to Cover-Mode inside a playlist would be great. To get this effect I'm using multiple playlists inside a folder but it comes with some disadvantages. Thank you.

lucycn14

organizing playlists into folders

mwgutu

@lucycn14: that is already possible. You can create a folder and drag your playlists inside. But I guess you mean something else?

pjo666

Hi!
How about getting the "fields" back in web-app? Reason: I don't understand default behaviour of getting the oldest song at the top.

pjo666_0-1579858723749.png

Just wondering: Where at the top should i click, as all these closed ideas has got response.

koala_zek

Merhaba.

Beğenmediğim şarkıların bana önerilmesini engellemek istiyorum. like ve dislike butonu özelliği eklenmeli. listemde olmayan şarkıları da engelleyebilmek istiyorum. teşekkürler.