Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

December 2019 Ideas Review

Katerina

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED:

1. [All Platforms][Playlists] Switch on/off crossfade in certain playlists

As mentioned in many of the recent comments, you can now head to Settings and turn off 'Automix'.

CASE CLOSED:

2. [Music] Ability to block certain Genres 

3. [All Platforms] Remember Position in Playlist / Album 

4. [Desktop] Select default Sound Device 

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

5. [Country] Spotify in Bangladesh 

6. [All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7421xxexxkGz1bt49EJ056 

43 Comments
t1mtwaq1cvrhh

hey Spotify,

It would be nice if you could add a way to  make a feature named spotify Duo where you can listen to what your friend is listning too 

Why am I unable to search downloaded songs and playlists when I'm offline on the windows platform?

mwgutu

Another idea:

if you follow somebodys playlist one by default sees the four covers of the first four songs that got added. It would be more informative if a playlist showed the last four added songs so you can see if there is something new and don't have to klick on it first.

pjo666

mwgutu: This will be as impossible as having default sort to latest first! This quite obvious sort order has never been in the web player and the aability to sort at all was revoked for to me an unknown reason (in "new web player"). Don't hold your breath and no matter how many kudos you'll get your idea will be closed!

GrawlixL

Have you considered not making the app worse all the time? I'm still waiting on the "fix" to the New Library Experience that playlist users love, but was bundled with a ton of unrelated changes that absolutely wrecked the experience of people who use Spotify as a music library. There are useful and even essential features that were for some reason *cut* from the new UI, and when Spotify isn't ignoring complaints about it, all they can offer is the "we passed it onto the right team" lie or telling people to just make a new playlist for literally every possible listening scenario they might want.

What happened to this company?