Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

Ideas Review

December 2020 Ideas Review

Xenia

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED:

1. Clear play queue

We're happy to announce that we have implemented the Clear queue feature on our mobile app.

Just open the queue and you should see the Clear all button at the top

Capture.PNG

2. Downloaded podcasts should also play videos not just audio

We've now rolled out the ability to download video content for offline viewing for iOS and Android users.

This will be the new default setting, but you can easily toggle it off in the app settings to only save audio when downloading video podcasts.

GOOD IDEA:

3. [Android] Bring back swipe down to search / filter

4. Option to customize Your Daily Drive

5. Ads Filter

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

6. Spotify In Armenia 

7. Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7a9k2sqM1dRp9Dx4F9KZXU

23 Comments
mollykbales

I'd love to be able to add 1) an image and 2) a description to a playlist folder, like you can with playlists.

mqette

How about finally implementing the function to remove/block followers? This has been an idea for nearly 8 years and you haven't done a single thing about it. 

singhk2

How about being able to see WHO follows your playlists and not just how many people. It could be a feature only for playlists less than maybe 1000 followers as above that I'm guessing it could crash. 

lejakou

And what about hifi streaming ? 25k vote 

if no hifi i will leave soon Spotify 

please read post about this subject

Blingblaow

Add 4k splash screen instead of the low resolution screen