Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

Ideas Review

December 2020 Ideas Review

Xenia

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED:

1. Clear play queue

We're happy to announce that we have implemented the Clear queue feature on our mobile app.

Just open the queue and you should see the Clear all button at the top

Capture.PNG

2. Downloaded podcasts should also play videos not just audio

We've now rolled out the ability to download video content for offline viewing for iOS and Android users.

This will be the new default setting, but you can easily toggle it off in the app settings to only save audio when downloading video podcasts.

GOOD IDEA:

3. [Android] Bring back swipe down to search / filter

4. Option to customize Your Daily Drive

5. Ads Filter

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

6. Spotify In Armenia 

7. Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7a9k2sqM1dRp9Dx4F9KZXU

23 Comments
grandmyth

Bring back lyrics on the desktop application. This was a great feature that spotify use to have and I do not know why it was stopped. Before the users could input the lyrics which was awesome, bring this back, it's too good of a feature to pass up, and it was greatly appreciated.

potwor12

Light mode? Or maybe at least alternate color schemes. I know that black, grey and green have been the standard colors for Spotify ever since the early days, but some optional customization wouldn't hurt.

1995matthewb

There are several ideas with 10,000+ votes which have practically been ignored, without genuine reasons against implementing the changes.

Spotify couldn't care less about ideas, what a joke.

SanderCeo

PLEASE ADD OPTION TO HIDE ZODIAC RECOMENDATIONS!
Screenshot_204.png

gstoneski

1. Please allow me to control Spotify auto connecting to my car and overriding whatever app I was using before. Invariably I listen to the radio in my car but first I have to turn off Spotify. 

2. Please allow me to control Spotify on my devices. In the settings there is an option to "Listen to and control Spotify on your devices." This is a joke. If I cannot turn it off, I cannot control it.

Stop the BS. Just provide an option to turn off whatever "helpful" function. Please. I used to like Spotify, now it's starting to infuriate me.