Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-blue.png

Ideas Review

Fall Ideas Review 2020

Mario

Our Community Team reviews our Ideas Board regularly and highlights the statuses we’ve updated.

Below you can find the statuses changed over the past couple months.

For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED

1.  [iOS][Other] Add an app widget for iOS 14

2. [All Platforms][Search] Search for songs using its lyrics

Thank you for staying with us on these Ideas.

Click on their titles to learn more about the topic at hand!

GOOD IDEA:

3. [Desktop] Popout player

We've marked this as 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the comments in the threads as well.

CASE CLOSED

4. [Desktop][Playlists] Bring back Sorting options

We don't have any plans to implement this at this time.

If something should change we'll come back and provide an update in the threads we linked above.

UNDER CONSIDERATION

4. [Wear OS] Offline Music on Wear OS devices 

We also think this is a great idea and we're looking into it further after your awesome feedback.

We've changed this idea to 'Under Consideration' and we'll post here if we have an update.

NOT RIGHT
NOW

5. [Queue] Playlist from current Queue

6. [Discover Weekly] View previous Discover Weekly Playlists

7. [Plex][Social] Integrate Spotify into Plex

8. [Partnerships] Kodi Plugin (XBMC)

9. [All Platforms] Offer Subscription Option for Those Not Going Online Every 30 Days

10. Bring Back the Offline Devices List page

11. [Android][Connect] Bring back support for removed BMW Connected Drive Integration

12. [PS4][Other] Spotify on PS4 in Russia

13. [Playstation][Other] Spotify App for PS Vita - a great music player with an awesome DAC

14. [Desktop][Playlists] Change Folder Image

15. [Social] Rooms/Shared Listening Concept 

We're setting these to 'Not Right Now', as they aren't something we've thought of implementing immediately.

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

spotify:track:1jDSAGBkTiV8gQ2MmUFctn                                            

28 Comments
piapiapia

I agree with @toppentjejen – a block feature is more than due, the comments on the [Social] Block Followers idea are heartbreaking to read and I can connect to so many of them. I love to use the feature to show my listening activity but it creeps me out that there are some followers I really don't want to give the feeling of being connected to me in any kind of way. It should be my choice who's allowed to follow me/my activity. 

devotchkaa

ADD A BLOCK FEATURE. This has been a request for years but continues to be ignored. 

Sandboxer

Fix the bugs concerning the folder structure. Android app is hardly usable without.

See: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Incorrect-playlist-folder-structure-on-desktop-and-mob...

mlidbo

I removed this comment because it was less than constructive 🙂

albert911emt

I am a new premium user, after being a Google Play Music user for years.

I've been using the Win10 app, and it's an aggravating experience.  The player keeps shuffling songs, and "shuffle" is turned off.  Music sorting is a disorganized mess, and music sorting on the web player is non-existent. It's surprising to me that you would charge $10/month for such a poor customer experience. Shameful.