Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-blue.png

Ideas Review

February 2020 Ideas Review

Peter

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information make sure to check out Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1. [Country] Spotify in Nepal 

2. [Mobile] Remove the Shuffle / Play Button 

3. [Audiobooks] Bookmark Audio Books and separate them from music

4. [All Platforms][Your Music] Add to queue with Google assistant

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:18kS6lc0ceGKN61yvfHJKf

10 Comments
cl2solutions

Still waiting on Higher Quality audio.  Pronounced "FLAC".  That should be the number-one idea.  It will also help you increase sales figures.

guijoanto

The “remove from liked songs” button is now next to every song, it is very easy to remove and loose your saved songs, please remove it. 

bigweeums

Can we please get a Visualizer for the desktop app. I know the idea was closed but that was years ago.

waveofthefuture

I think the most important idea/feature that needs to get implemented immediately is 2 Factor Authentication. The security of Spotify needs to keep up with the ever-evolving level of cybercrime/hacking. PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING ALREADY. My account has been compromised several times within the last 4 years of having an account with Spotify.

bananaslug

The "bring back the don't play this song/artist" idea has been at over 1000+ votes for months now, yet has yet to appear in an idea review, or even have a STATUS CHANGE. Get with it, Spotify.