In Our Headphones: April 2019

In_our_headphones-green.png

Hello everyone!

With May here, it's time to have a look at which songs were in our headphones during April. 

I think most of us were excited when the new season of Game of Thrones came out, and so was our Kate. She had this to say: "The two songs from GoT are fresh from the new season. The anticipation paid off and I got not one but two from the soundtrack. Also, Ramin is my favorite artist ever (has even been on my top x year lists more than once)." Let's have a look at the songs she is talking about:

spotify:track:1u0THw5xaGd7sYzJEh48Lt

spotify:track:0b7p3kryLGENxN71B35ptm

As for my choice, I couldn't help but have at least one Ivan B song in my headphones. He is my all time favorite artist so when his new album 'Remains' came out in the beginning of April, I made it a priority to listen to it immediately. Luckily I was roadtripping that day and I had plenty of time, bonus is that my mom liked his music too! While the whole album was great, the song 'Chapter 2' stood out for me (I have a thing with relatable lyrics):

spotify:track:2Um96aJzMY4o3mcGK6udrn

I wasn't the only one roadtripping, let's talk about Kate's choices again. "The french song: I heard it while I was starting a trip and it was very uplifting (the weather was foggy and rainy and the song talks about good weather -at least-)." The French song? Let's see which one she means:

spotify:track:4WBDVbKHiNHmFpPLuBHYdu

If you're curious what our other choices were, go and have a look at the complete In Our Headphones playlist here:

spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist:6lv6DjjryalvuDqg0oirRb

See you all next month!

21 Comments
N1946
Labels