In Our Headphones: April 2019

Daisy
Spotify Legend

In_our_headphones-green.png

Hello everyone!

With May here, it's time to have a look at which songs were in our headphones during April. 

I think most of us were excited when the new season of Game of Thrones came out, and so was our Kate. She had this to say: "The two songs from GoT are fresh from the new season. The anticipation paid off and I got not one but two from the soundtrack. Also, Ramin is my favorite artist ever (has even been on my top x year lists more than once)." Let's have a look at the songs she is talking about:

spotify:track:1u0THw5xaGd7sYzJEh48Lt

spotify:track:0b7p3kryLGENxN71B35ptm

As for my choice, I couldn't help but have at least one Ivan B song in my headphones. He is my all time favorite artist so when his new album 'Remains' came out in the beginning of April, I made it a priority to listen to it immediately. Luckily I was roadtripping that day and I had plenty of time, bonus is that my mom liked his music too! While the whole album was great, the song 'Chapter 2' stood out for me (I have a thing with relatable lyrics):

spotify:track:2Um96aJzMY4o3mcGK6udrn

I wasn't the only one roadtripping, let's talk about Kate's choices again. "The french song: I heard it while I was starting a trip and it was very uplifting (the weather was foggy and rainy and the song talks about good weather -at least-)." The French song? Let's see which one she means:

spotify:track:4WBDVbKHiNHmFpPLuBHYdu

If you're curious what our other choices were, go and have a look at the complete In Our Headphones playlist here:

spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist:6lv6DjjryalvuDqg0oirRb

See you all next month!

23 Comments
N1946
3xploi7

Cara want to be able to see the contents and not just the artists

FatimaCoeg
Visitor

Nice Post!

Thx, loved it

Labels