In Our Headphones: April 2019

In_our_headphones-green.png

Hello everyone!

With May here, it's time to have a look at which songs were in our headphones during April. 

I think most of us were excited when the new season of Game of Thrones came out, and so was our Kate. She had this to say: "The two songs from GoT are fresh from the new season. The anticipation paid off and I got not one but two from the soundtrack. Also, Ramin is my favorite artist ever (has even been on my top x year lists more than once)." Let's have a look at the songs she is talking about:

spotify:track:1u0THw5xaGd7sYzJEh48Lt

spotify:track:0b7p3kryLGENxN71B35ptm

As for my choice, I couldn't help but have at least one Ivan B song in my headphones. He is my all time favorite artist so when his new album 'Remains' came out in the beginning of April, I made it a priority to listen to it immediately. Luckily I was roadtripping that day and I had plenty of time, bonus is that my mom liked his music too! While the whole album was great, the song 'Chapter 2' stood out for me (I have a thing with relatable lyrics):

spotify:track:2Um96aJzMY4o3mcGK6udrn

I wasn't the only one roadtripping, let's talk about Kate's choices again. "The french song: I heard it while I was starting a trip and it was very uplifting (the weather was foggy and rainy and the song talks about good weather -at least-)." The French song? Let's see which one she means:

spotify:track:4WBDVbKHiNHmFpPLuBHYdu

If you're curious what our other choices were, go and have a look at the complete In Our Headphones playlist here:

spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist:6lv6DjjryalvuDqg0oirRb

See you all next month!

21 Comments

Nice one @Daisy 🎉

Here's to The Night King slowly stealing the top spot from my favorite song spotify:track:6iLzFJhs4ATwJn7P1utZIJ 

VictorPardo

Hola, me llamo Víctor Pardo y he llegado a parar en este blog el cual me ha gustado bastante y me gustaría aprovechar la ocasión para invitarles a ver mi blog <a href="https://hablandodelmundodelamusica.blogspot.com" >

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3
Great one again Daisy!
amitojruiz
rudown78
Casual Listener
A collection of the greatest Emo tracks ever recorded. Check it out and follow! Thanks!!! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6l9l9iaolRmi4doXpXzjrx
Anonymousalex
Music Fan

Hey everyone!! Im Anonymous Alex a new artist from chicago trying to get out and make my dream a real life thing. Go check out all my singles and next Wednesday i am dropping my first EP called "I Was Born Lost : The EP" on all music streaming services. I real hope you all that read this can take a step in my world and my journey and get the good vibes going too and become a supporter and or fan. Thank you for you time!

MattAldawood
Roadie
georgelocke

Good

Kjmann

Id like to comment that I do not like this new way of presenting my library where I don’t see all of the artists/ songs I have saved. When I am looking for an artist or song in my library, I want to be able to see the contents and not just the artists I have liked and being taken to their page. Not useful to me. Change it back please. Thank you. 

frankorius
Music Fan
Hi, I'm Frank Castillo. CEO of Plus One and graphic designer
Here you have my two playlist:
The last and best of rock: "¡Dame la p*ta guitarra!"

The best for your latin pop party: "Juerga kreisy"

Thanks and subscribe!
kumpulanremaja

kumpulanremaja i think music spotifly not support android ram 512 mb

hozner
Casual Listener
Que tal amigos soy nuevo aqui espero les agrade mi playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Oz6eYXHwkbfN9Bvkjt2LG
enriquediazdj

Hola, tengo suscripción premium y no puedo descargar canciones a la SD de mi teléfono android, he seguido todas las instrucciones que se mencionan en este blog y no tengo resultado favorable, su ayuda por favor

ANITALOOROsa

NICE

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey @mendaye,

I believe posting a new Community blog is a Star/Staff perk. That would explain why you can't create one but can only comment in already posted blogs. However, if you're interested, you can join the Rock Star Program here in the Community; here's more info about it :)

kalbeats

heyya, I am a single artist that recently put out music on spotify. I did all the work for this song, and I would really appreciate it if you guys could give it a listen!  

spotify:track:5ICrtzLuyPTu77fEdsgFth 

Thank You! 

williamjtucker
Gig Goer

best rap playlist! you won't regret. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Uao5Mdtg9jeuV71uAyS25

Layce507

Loved it!

donbergaaas
Composer

me gusta la **bleep** musica 

Mr_MajorTom
Regular

Hip Hug Her in Hamburg

I did a compilation that was in my head thus would like to share it with u. 

BR

dance and idnie pop to nu disco ;)

Labels