Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

in-our-headphones-03.jpg

In Our Headphones: February 2021

Jeremy

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all good 🙂

Here's comes another blog post about what's been inspiring music in our headphones this month.

First of we have @Ivan. This is what Ivan had to say about his song: This is a new wave track by the German band Hubert Kah which I accidentally found during a party at my place with closest friends. We kind of got hooked on this track and especially the video, which takes place in something like a bar where everyone looks quite inadequate and the atmosphere is absurd to say the least. I could only explain this with the 80s stylistics. 

spotify:track:7llbvbNBbKAlk7y8k7om7m

He also wanted to share this song:

spotify:track:74uGhWp4BYpjFj1V2DzgoO

Next up we have @Mario - I chose this one since I've been listening to it pretty much on repeat through the end of this month. I find it extremely soothing and cathartic. It's been like good company 🙂

spotify:track:58wyJLv6yH1La9NIZPl3ne

We also have @Elena that's been sharing some songs with us this month. This is what she had to say: This month I have been listening to mostly old favorite songs that have been in my playlists for a long time. They bring a sense of peace and calmness in an already hectic environment.

spotify:track:0nIYFWRMYGKnoKzZgmvzUU

spotify:track:3EXL31rPC35pLYdZ8fQz5P

spotify:track:5Xak5fmy089t0FYmh3VJiY

Next up we have @Katerina. This is what she wanted to share about her songs - All three are Discover Weekly suggestions. I'd grown bored of what I was listening to and thankfully DW scooped in and gave some great suggestions.

She recognize this song from TikTok:

spotify:track:5bs8OXiOt4BPF2FAnRFP1u

This is her favorite so far. It's very unique and gives her dancing vibes:

spotify:track:58HvfVOeJY7lUuCqF0m3ly

Kate also wanted to share this song with us:

spotify:track:6nMsrRnsNPzUF3Bv25mwyF

We also have @Xenia who's sharing what's been in her headphones. This is what she had to say: No idea why, but the song just got randomly stuck in my head. Remember seeing the video on MTV and instantly loved it.

spotify:track:1qECfN9bIONVszzWTKVhKB

Xenia also wanted to share these songs:

spotify:track:6GgIBYNyvYz52tM4BYpl7n

spotify:track:3wfkdtquJATkY8JuvsI9lA

Lastly we have myself. 

The song I've chosen is Doja Cat -Streets. I've found out about this song due to some TikTok trends and It's been stuck with me for the whole month. I really love the vibe

spotify:track:60ynsPSSKe6O3sfwRnIBRf

You can check out the full playlist here:

spotify:playlist:6lv6DjjryalvuDqg0oirRb

Thank you everyone for sharing what's been in your headphones this month.

I hope that you all will enjoy the shared music. I definitely will!

Take care and we'll see each other next month 🙂

7 Comments
Katerina

Nice one @Jeremy! Also, looks like you are a TikTok track fan too heheh 🙌

Jeremy

Thank you @Katerina! Yes.. It's like you can't miss them if you're on social media 😂 #Thankful 

Hubo

Found some new tunes to jam to here! 😄

Mario

Nice one @Jeremy 🙂