In Our Headphones: June 2019

Jemi
Spotify Legend

In_our_headphones-red.png

Hi everybody!

Working with a music app such as Spotify gives us room for both exploring and re-discovering music throughout each day, so why not compile a playlist with the tracks we've been listening to lately? Here is our monthly blog about what's been in our headphones!

18 Comments

Nice one, @Jemi!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jemi what @Daisy said :)

@Jemi, what everyone said...

ZPK
Casual Listener

Thanks @Jemi ;)

Rhum438
Visitor

Looking for first edition cowboy angels

Rhum438
Visitor

Savoy brown, lions share? "Shot in the head"

raybo
Visitor

How can I reduce the size of the font for song titles on CarPlay? I'd like to see more (or all) of the song titles as they are playing.

SCOTTJMUSIC
Visitor

Great Feed 

esteban11
Visitor
Hellspit
Visitor

Nice :)

Nick_Paper
Visitor

Community what up this is Nick Paper u guys gotta hear my album on Spotify and add it to your playlist it’s on 464EE569-E337-4D8C-8680-A429FFEF2341.png

AleeGee
Casual Listener

Techno is a good fit for Spotify. No words to censor. I hope musical instruments won't be on the chopping block at Spotify anytime soon. "Let's see, let's re-mix this w/out the drums, because drums keep the beat and make people want to dance and move in suggestive ways and that needs to be censored." 

"Next we'll delete guitar, then bass, then...."

What a great song! It's nothing but flute and harp. 

Redmark63
Casual Listener

Hello Community, will yoy please tell me something about this singer ? She's called NIKA and plays guitar and sings since the age of 5. Here a cover version of Elton John's "Sorry seems to be the hardest word". Thanks for your comments:https://open.spotify.com/track/4uFC4gAzHq18wi06yyxmz0?si=VVr5--pxQzC2LrIP01zcXQ

cobchris
Visitor

Spotify pausing on Premium tried all suggested fix's Battery savers, log in to other account then log back in clear phone cache, delete app clean reinstall, soft reset phone and hard reset of phone etc etc etc... Some works for a few hours play then back to pausing very frustrating as also have to keep redownloading thes album's over and over,p won't keep Spotify much longer as completely useless. 

Android Samsung Galaxy S9 

3 network    thanks Chris

AegisAurora
Visitor

ondrejprikryl
Visitor

Deep Selection [Tech, Deep, Soft & Chill House]

Deep selection for chill every moments.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6V9hckCSpRQnVxNJ22jVJg?si=Zkp6oeX_SKOxB5_NOFuikA

Labels