Step 1

NEXT STEP

new-music-blog.png

Albums
Alternative
New Music Friday

January 11, 2019 : new albums worth a listen

Soundofus

Our Community Rock Stars can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog

January 2019 - New Album Releases

New Music Friday : January 11, 2019 / As usual, the start of a new year is always slow for new albums releases.

THE DELINES ANGELIC MILK
The Imperial DIVINE BIKER LOVE
Origin : Portland, Oregon, USA Origin : Saint Petersburg, Russia
Genre : Country Soul Genre : Lo-Fi Experimental Pop

==> Second studio album by the American band formed in 2012 and consisting of Amy Boone (lead vocals), Jenny Conlee (from The Decemberists), Sean Oldham and Willy Vlautin (from Richmond Fontaine) and pedal steel player Tucker Jackson (from Minus 5)

==> Long awaited debut album by angelic milk, project of Sarah Persephona. "Persephona’s grunge pop sensibilities meets influences from shoegaze and dream pop, as well as hard rock - a collection of songs that couldn’t have been made by any other band." (from artist bandcamp)

OUZO BAZOOKA RED RUM CLUB
Transporter Matador
Origin : Tel Aviv, Israel Origin : Liverpool, England
Genre : Indie Rock Genre : Alternative Rock

==> Fourth studio album by the israelian band. "Ouzo Bazooka's music combines an exotic Middle-Eastern feel with psychedelic surf rock." (from artist bandcamp)

==> Debut album by the British band. "We have got about 5 albums worth of stuff. Only one of them albums would be any good like." (from inteview on Gigslutz)

THE DOGS SOILWORK
Before Brutality Verkligheten
Origin : Oslo, Norway Origin : Helsingborg, Sweden
Genre : Alternative Rock Genre : Metal, Metalcore

==> Seventh studio album by the Norwegian band formed in 2011. After their debut album in 2013, The Dogs made their promise of releasing a new album during the first week of January every year.

==> Eleventh studio album, released through Nuclear Blast, by the Swedish band, and the first one with drummer Bastian Thusgaard replacing longtime member Dirk Verbeuren.

7 Comments
goldenkaleo

Ah man this is awesome! I’ve been looking for new music. Thanks! Aloha from Hawaiʻi. 🤙🏾

katiek_

Hi There! 

I can't wait to try out these new artists!

Keep updating the albums! 

🙂 

90culture
  1. I really am into lofi and some lyrical hiphop can anyone point me to a good playlist
ChangeForahunit

Now that the spotify communtiy is expanding to producer/beatmakers as well you guys need an instrumental/beats hot this week playlist! 

PTbeats

I can’t wait till I can be up here LOL feeling jealous right now! This is a crazy group of music!