Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-blue.png

Ideas Review

January 2020 Ideas Review

Guido

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

1. [Discover] Exclude selected Playlists from Taste Profile and Discover Suggestions

2. [Playlists] More Playlist Sorting Options

3. [Subscription] Pay yearly for Family & Student

4. [Browse] Allow to change Country Origin Suggestions

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.                                              

54 Comments

'Not right now' month...

HenryCarpenter

Please dear god just add some more social features, viewing who follows your playlists, etc. The social aspect of spotify is what keeps me on it rather than using Apple Music.

lukehehe
Please make the volume of the ads equal or lower
than the volume of the music I'm listening to.
It was extremely annoying when I was listening to
Mozard's Piano and suddenly B.T.S jumped in and
shouted into my ear at 3 times the volume.

Feat44

I checked several idea review months and it feels like 99% is "not right now". Awesome! 

AndToddSaid

can we get a delete artists/albums from home page option and a legit way to block or report artists that hack our accounts to give themselves likes and follows? Can we get a change username update? Because the randomly generated username I was given is played out?