Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-blue.png

Ideas Review

January 2020 Ideas Review

Guido

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

1. [Discover] Exclude selected Playlists from Taste Profile and Discover Suggestions

2. [Playlists] More Playlist Sorting Options

3. [Subscription] Pay yearly for Family & Student

4. [Browse] Allow to change Country Origin Suggestions

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.                                              

54 Comments
jolienvdk

with the new version 8.5.46 I have troubles playing some kind of cd's on my iphone and ipad. For example a new release: Canto Ostinato Strings Attached. I don't want to shuffle because it is a concert, so I just choose the first number and then it goes on. The order is correct, but there is a awful break between to numbers. Please, change that...

bananaslug

I am pretty sure the "dislike button" idea has been around for a few months now... yet no Idea Review has mentioned it?

Bubeaucoup

Please introduce a 'pristine' button to instantly revert albums to their original contents in stead of all the extra and mostly duplicate songs, comments, radio broadcasts etc.

EthanLeduc

Dislike and/or block songs and artists is very much a needed feature.

djMaximizer

I changed the email once and twice the passwords on my account, but they continue to crack me and subscribe to artists that I don’t even know. Spotify, are you involved in this? Then why do not you solve this problem? It started 4-5 months ago. I have spoken with technical support already three times, to no avail.