Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2 (1).png

July Monthly Ideas Review

TomLegend

Monthly Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

IMPLEMENTED:

1. Spotify Lite

We just wanted to give you a heads up that a lite version of the Spotify app has been released on Android. 

You can check out more information about the app and its availability here.

2. Adjust Audio Speed of Podcasts

3. Last.fm Support for Playstation

4. Scrobble Tracks played offline

GOOD IDEA:

5. Snapchat Spotify Filter

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

WATCH THIS SPACE:

6. Adding indivdual Podcasts to Playlists

We also think this is a great idea and we're looking into it further. We've changed this idea to 'Watch This Space' and we'll post here when we get an update.

CASE CLOSED:

7. 432 Hz Tuning

As many of you have pointed out below, there are tunes on Spotify already in 432 Hz.

Spotify presents tracks as they are meant to be heard by the Artist. As such, we can't implement a feature that would change the tuning of a song for them - as this would go against how they intended their music to be presented.

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

8. SDK for Video Game Integration

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

As a heads up, you can follow these links to find out how to listen to Spotify while you play on Xbox and Playstation.

9. Traktor Integration (DJ)

10. Remove current Song from Playlist

11. Send a Receipt to Premium Users Each Month

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:69HICMmc6nNLucAx3aJX9M

55 Comments
Rene01

Hi @Raton,

It's not an option for you to remove the songs from liked songs and listen to the album form the album tab? I mean, that's what you really want, listen to the album in order. Why use liked songs for that?

Regards,

René

Raton

@Rene01,

Well, that's the whole purpose of a library: to have all the albums you love and the ability to play them in order or in shuffle.

In the album tab, I can only listen to one album. When the album is finished, similar tracks are proposed, not another album of yours.

The main purpose of the liked tracks - to me -, is the ability to randomly listen the tracks from the albums I love.

If I want to listen to a whole album and then automatically another, I can.

If I want to listen random tracks from those albums, I can too.

From the album tab, all of the above is not possible.

Hope I was clear enough,

Cheers

Rene01

Hi @Raton,

What you want is it similar to this?

Unfortunantly the status of this idea is: not right now.

Regards,

René

Raton

@Rene01,

First of all, thank you for taking your time for this issue

Maybe I am not clear (the fault may be on my non-native english), but it is actually not the same thing.

I don't necessarily want full albums to play after one another. I just want the old system back, where you can save all album tracks in one click. By doing that, your library is made of all the tracks of your favorite albums and you can play them on shuffle at will.

Maybe my use of the library is strange, but I know I'm not the only one.

Having all the tracks in one place gives you the comfort to either listening a full album or to play all of the tracks from your albums on shuffle (what you can't do anymore).

Was that clearer ?

Cheers

Rene01

Hi @Raton,

Yes that's clear, thank you. 

Did you know that an album has the option: like all songs? So tab the 3 dots and you see the option.

Does that work?

Regards,

René