Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2TEASER.png

March 2019 Ideas Review

TomLegend

March 2019 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

IMPLEMENTED:

1. [Desktop] View larger Album Art

On Desktop it's now possible to expand album artwork to full screen by clicking the two diagonal arrows in the bottom right of the screen (next to the volume bar).

2. Wikpedia Link for Artists

3. Show Credits also on Mobile

4. Google Home for Family Subscriptions outside US (Deal currently availble in UK and France now)

5. Disable Video Loop Cover Art

6. Offline radio stations

7. [Android] Bring back Double-Tap Search

Case Closed:

8. Change BlackPink's Biography on Profile

It looks like BLACKPINK have edited their bio and it now doesn't mention BTS. As a heads up, Artist Bio's are controled by the artist themselves so we wouldn't edit what's written in them.

9. Add Playlist or Album to Queue

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:3q6UeUT5Zn8dK5LsVUzQTD

104 Comments
fi223

letting friends queue songs from their phones too!

thejasonman

Hi! I've been a big music junkie ever since. There was this website before called iLike which made you add all the artists that you 'liked". I'm suggesting to make use of the Artist tab as a way for users to show their favorite artists by being able to edit it. The social aspect of "Spotify" has not really been improved I think. It would also be cool to be able to get an update from all the artists that we follow by adding a tab of all their facebook or instagram pages. I know this is a long shot but it would be very helpful alongside your very awesome "Release Radar". 

MaxCeon
I love the new updates with a hole new interface and designs that makes it look really modern. All tho the backgrounds are a bit colorless and it would be better if all the playlists or songs that you’ve liked also have an album art/picture on the left side of every Individual song title just like the free version so that you recognize the song easier for example. But I want to see this in the (premium) version **bleep** well. Now it’s just blackness with only the song title. I can see a lot of improvements in this way and maybe for a future update one day👍🙏

I would love to see Apple TV app support. Because every time I want to connect with my phone to the Apple TV it’s very slow to change music, or just before it loads the song on the Apple TV for example, it’s just very slow for such premium device. Hopefully your team can fix this problem. Thank you so much for reading!! Keep on going with the updates!!
Paddy999

Can anyone help me? Can’t play any music through chrome cast as sky advert keeps playing and will not stop. When the add does eventually stop my connection with chrome cast is turned off. Baffled!

_den1s

I wish that a Saved Album would have its own separate tab instead of putting all the album's songs in the Saved Songs tab.