Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2TEASER.png

March 2019 Ideas Review

TomLegend

March 2019 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

IMPLEMENTED:

1. [Desktop] View larger Album Art

On Desktop it's now possible to expand album artwork to full screen by clicking the two diagonal arrows in the bottom right of the screen (next to the volume bar).

2. Wikpedia Link for Artists

3. Show Credits also on Mobile

4. Google Home for Family Subscriptions outside US (Deal currently availble in UK and France now)

5. Disable Video Loop Cover Art

6. Offline radio stations

7. [Android] Bring back Double-Tap Search

Case Closed:

8. Change BlackPink's Biography on Profile

It looks like BLACKPINK have edited their bio and it now doesn't mention BTS. As a heads up, Artist Bio's are controled by the artist themselves so we wouldn't edit what's written in them.

9. Add Playlist or Album to Queue

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:3q6UeUT5Zn8dK5LsVUzQTD

104 Comments
Chripisp
nathuli1

Hi, 

This is a random idea but it would be so easy, informative and efficient if the profile of everyone's spotifiy had "The favourite song/album at the moment" right at the front so i can easily check out my friends' fav tunes instantly without flicking through the playlists. 

Thanks

Deadjim

Bring back the song list and artist tab. You keep telling me all my saved songs go into a playlist called "liked songs". This is not the case since i have over 2000 saved and only 28 in the Liked playlist. Even if i unlike and relike something, it still wont show up there.

Rubio1

Quiero recomendarles algo para mejorar la app ya que para muchos ya tiene un diseño obsoleto 

- Tema blanco pero que esto sea a desición personal , es decir un interruptor 

- Que todas las canciones tengan su letra disponible y canciones en ingles haga la traducción y también la letra en modo offline así como en Apple música pero mejor 😉 

- Modo fiesta que para que vallas cantando de acuerdo a la canción 

- Agregar canciones locales desde un dispositivo móvil

Espero respuesta y espero que sí agreguen mis recomendaciones yo quiero con todo cariño que Spotify siga con millones de usuarios activos 

Atte - Rubio 

••••••I want to recommend something to improve the app since many have already an obsolete design - white topic but that this is to personal denial, that is, a switch - that all the songs have its available letter and songs in English make the translation and also the letter in offline mode as well as Apple music but better;) - party mode that for fences singing according to the song - Add songs local from a mobile device I hope and answer that you do add my recommendations I want all with you that SPOTIFY Follow millions of active users Atte - Rubio

Claunic44

What do you think about adding some beatiful draws (small ones) to the listening mode. For example, while you put the song an new slide appears with the picture of the song or artist, so I think that if you a type of stars raining it will be more confortable to the person that in tose moments wants to find something relax and new at the same time!!