Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

Ideas Review

March 2020 Ideas Review

Petya

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

1. [All Platforms] Shuffle algorithm that favours "unpopular" songs 

2. [Mac] Touchbar should show Song Title

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.                                                    

8 Comments
Jonathanhodo

What happened to the “appears on” button with this new update? I utilize this feature a bunch to find new artists and songs. Now that it’s gone, Another tool is gone for me in finding  ew music

PatrickLater

Hi,

Could we discuss making competitions on Spotify for the best playlist of the week in separate genres and the winners could earn stars/points and later accumulate enough to reduce their monthly subscription payments by a few cents or something cool like exclusive avatars?

I don't know if this input has been asked before, just shooting it out there.

Merhabalar,

Ben uzun zamandır Spotify kullanıcısıyım.

Çalma listesi oluşturduğumda liste görünümü şarkıcının albüm kapak resmi oluyor. 

Kapak resminde kendimizde resim ekleyebilmeliyiz. Bu seçeneğe bağlanmasını rica ederim.

İletişim mail adresim target=*snip*

İyi çalışmalar

DragoCubed

Spotify thrives on ideas? That's so funny. For the past few months every request has been marked as "Not right now". I wanted to submit an essay/rant but I couldn't even fit it in during the website survey. If you, Spotify, really want hear what I have to say, you're going to have to ask me. All you people ever do is remove stuff. Spotify had so many features a decade ago.

Tom-Bon92

Hi, I wish there wash a easier option to delete a song out you're own playlist.

Wenn I played mine list and I hear a song can I not quick delete theme out te list, it should be nice whenn you played you're list (in the app) that you can chose "delete from playlist" and not "add to playlist".

Now do I need to search that specific song in mine longe list and delete them thann..

Thanks 🙂

ps. a new shuffle algorithm what not based is on the most listen songs would be great.