Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

Ideas Review

March 2020 Ideas Review

Petya

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

1. [All Platforms] Shuffle algorithm that favours "unpopular" songs 

2. [Mac] Touchbar should show Song Title

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.                                                    

8 Comments
DermitdemB

Hello Spotify Team,
I want the same as Tom-Bon92 and certainly many many others too!
I wish there was a easier option to delete a song out you're own playlist.

Wenn I played mine list and I hear a song can I not quick delete theme out the list, it should be nice when you played you're list (in the app) that you can chose "delete from playlist" and not "add to playlist".

Now do I need to search that specific song in mine longe list and delete them thann..

Thanks 

ps. a new shuffle algorithm what not based is on the most listen songs would be great.

GuyMontag53

You should also do a monthly blog listing all the features you removed that month, it'd give us something longer to read.

Pfoterac

I wish I had discovered Spotify 5 years ago or even a year ago when it was still adding new things instead of just constantly deleting things that a lot of people love. From what I can tell Spotify is going down the tube. I was initially thrilled to see what Spotify had to offer such as the charts of the top 50 and viral 50 for a bunch of different countries as well as some of the genres. However, I was reading articles about Spotify on Google before I subscribed and I was super excited about multiple things that they no longer seem to have. Unfortunately as I mentioned earlier in my post not only are they getting rid of things, they aren't adding anything new either. I agree with GuyMontag53 that posts should be created about what has been removed, although not for the same reasons. Posts about the features that have been removed would allow new users to see the differences between the old version and the new version so they aren't constantly trying to find features that are no longer available. I've had this problem numerous times already and I haven't even been on for a month, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has this problem. Unfortunately adding an idea post about this issue likely wouldn't be very helpful as the people that would have this issue wouldn't know much if anything about the idea posts yet. 😞