Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and present the ones we’ve updated in the past month.
We're here to take a look at the ideas we updated for you all in May. Curious what we implemented last year? Well check out our Yearly Ideas Review: 2016 here.
1. Go back in Radio selection.
2. Discounts for Students or signing for longer periods.
2. Differentiate streaming quality for WiFi and data connection.
3. Separate Artists and Friends in the 'Following' section.
3. Scrobble tracks played offline to Spotify history and Last.fm.
4. Lyrics on Spotify Mobile.
5. Make Charts playlists available offline.
7. Digital Booklets.
8. Make Star or Save button optional.
10. Option to turn off explicit album artwork.
11. Opt out of Apps.
12. Sort/ Filter New Releases by Albums and Singles.
13. Star and Save coexisiting.
14. Make Collaborative Playlists public.
15. Bring back the old Web Player.
16. Shuffle multiple playlists and albums.
17. Artist Monthly Listeners Ranking.
18. Add complete Playlists to the Play Queue.
19. Spotify in Israel.
20. Telekom StreamOn Partner.
Every week we update your ideas posted in the Idea Exchange. We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you.
Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here.
I wish i could selectes the song i like and set as ringtone....
I wish to know who's following my playlists and have notifications on social actions, like following profile, playlist, and maybe the liking function for what you're listening to, or something like that. It wold be awesome if you implement some of your social functions.
what about the Block / Hide / Blacklist tracks or artists feature that's requested since 2012 by over 4000 users ...
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.