Meet Michael

Meet Michael

MichaelJerzak
Composer

Who are you?

Hello Everyone! My name is Michael Jerzak, I’m 19, I’m a unemployed Graphic Designer with National PrintEd Certification in Intro to Graphic Design 

000_60409_113459988710315_7034155_n.jpg

- This is me from when i went to Maine on Vacation

Where are you from?

I was born in Bristol, Pennsylvania but I live in Springtown, Pennsylvania

What do you do in the Spotify community?

I’m a Spotify Community Expert AKA Super User, basically what they do is try and help to resolve a customers problem with Spotify without necessarily needing the attention of a Staff member, we help Troubleshoot and solve problems.

What is the best thing about being in the community?

Getting to learn the Lithium Forum Technology.

How did you become a Super User?

First I posted on the Community with a problem with my iPad on Spotify Radio Glitching and showing a track playing when it’s playing a commercial, and then started helping other people with their iOS Spotify problems since I’m pretty fluent with apple Software and how it works

What's the best thing about being a Super User?

Getting Spotify Desktop Beta Software before it is released and access to the Web Player, and I especially enjoy the rewards Program for the Ten top contributors at the end of each month.

Who are some of your all-time favorite artists?

There are tons, but some of my all time favorites are: Eminem, 50 Cent, Dr.dre, The Game, Lil Wayne, Drake ETC

Who’s your favorite new artist?

Manian

What do you do in your spare time?

I play some online video games, I do some freelance design for fun and I learn how to Develop Facebook applications

What is your weirdest hobby?

Collecting coupons would be my weirdest hobby I think.

What was your coolest, weirdest or most awesome concert ever?

I went to a Coffee House to see John Flynn for the first time and it was amazing, and the artist seemed to smile at me a lot being glad that his music is drawing in a younger audience.

If you were a rock star, who would you be?

If I were a rock star I’d be Ozzy Osbourne, I always thought he was a cool guy, and a amazing Musician, plus the hair.

11 Comments
Peter__
Community Legend

Awesome stuff Michael 😄 

I wonder who recommended Manian :P? 

Peter

MichaelJerzak
Composer

😛

user-removed
Not applicable

Manian!!! I like Manian a lot!!!

Liam
Community Legend

Nice read 🙂

MichaelJerzak
Composer

🙂

smelico
Community Legend

I wish more guys would be willing to admit they colllect coupons.  Saving money is never a bad thing.

Maine is gorgeous!

Joe
Community Legend

Hi Michael, good to see you 🙂

Rocio
Spotify Legend

Great!!

:)))

ChristianDreyer

i'm new here. but hi

Peter__
Community Legend