Missing playlists? Premium disappeared?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Here's what to try if:

1. You've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

and/or

2. You aren't seeing your playlists.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try logging out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're logging in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above,  please click which scenario applies to you. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction:

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 11.24.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 11.24.37 AM.png

If you're still having trouble please post a new thread in the Accounts section of the Community, thanks!

475 Comments
thomasfranck_1

He . 
i have had Neil Young´s records downloaded but they have disappeared . can see the songs faded but cannot restore them. what shall I do. on "search" they do not show up though they are shown as songs on my palylist but not playable. i do not understand how they have disapperaed and cannot be restored.

Rgds Thomas

sheilamaloney

I have upgraded to i phone 6, my iMac still has my playlists and is on Premium. My i phone 6 has a playlist which is not mine and is on Premium trial??? Driving me nuts! Please help

Carrie1861
My payment was taken out for premium and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, connected by user name and through fb and it still won't work on premium. Help?!
grimjack69

Today all my playlist is missing...and, yes, it´s my usual account.

Why, and how to do?

edit: update fixed it.

raejenharris13

I just signed up a month ago and received the 3 months for .99 cent for the premium account,  but it bumped me back to a regular account and they are asking me for payment but why when i got it free for 3 months??? I cant even contact anyone to help fix it. Can someone help??

Frustrated!

LisaP68

All my playlists are there but there is nothing under songs, and artists or albums just won't even open? What do I do???

heayes

Hi, my account has suddenly gone to free even though I was set up on Premium and have been for a couple of years. I didn't stop it and my account info when I log in shows no track and all my personal details are gone!  

chadhorn

My account is mixing someone else's playlist with mine, and saying that it's playing when I've closed all other connections out. Also, most of my playlists have been deleted and not available online to reload. They're all the latin music titles/songs.

My username is chadhorn.

Yellabeastress
I need help understanding the issue of constantly losing my offline music... it literally happens right before my eyes. I downloaded nearly all my songs but 200, and now as I go in to play, while still downloading the rest via wifi, they disappear!!!! This is unacceptable. I only pay to have them offline. I travel, hike, and utilize my music for work too! Not cool at all. I need this fixed.. I pay to have this feature, so I'm not accepting this reoccurring issue.
Imagemintheroug

Hi,

My account has gone to free even though I was set up on Premium. Also; all of my playlists seem to have vanished. Please fix.

user-removed
Not applicable
I am trying to find music from "The Mediators" is there a possibility of getting that from anyone?
bentabol

I am missing one playlist. How can I recover it?

Jasmine_xx_gd
I am still being charged for a premium account every month but it dropped me down to free when i switched over to my new phone.
vgulani

Hi

After recent update my local playlists are no longer green - i.e. not local. I tried turning Available Offline off and on, to see if they will start downloading. No love. Any idea what to do? Have spent a lot of time searching but have not found the solution. Thanks in advance.

poleng_17

hi- I get notifications that my payment failed but I have been charged twice already!!! Please help!!!

deseandolo

Hi,

I lost my starred playlist one month ago and I can't recover it.

It doesn't exist in the recovered page:

Captura de pantalla 2015-10-28 a las 10.12.32.png

But the starred list disappeared:

Captura de pantalla 2015-10-28 a las 10.12.42.png

Thanks.

ingvildo

Hi,

Just upgraded to a iPhone 6S, have never connected Facebook and Spotify, but no matter what I do, I find that I have been downgraded to Spotify Free (even though my account says "Premium" when I'm logging on online. There seems to be no place within the Spotify app where I can sync my account - however, it keeps offer me to upgrade and thus pay twice. Please help.

Best regards,

Ingvildo

very helpful, thanks

nnois_lost

HEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP

I've lost my account and my Playlist

I can login with facebook but my 6y Premium account And my Playlists are gone!!

If i deconnect and reconnect with my account "The username or password is incorrect"

Plus the password recovery doesn't send any emails

I'm damned

HELP

FRUHD

This is pretty obnoxious that it's so common... my playlists keep deleting. Thank goodness I logged on to my computer and saw I could "recover" an "accidentally deleted" playlist... but I did not personally up and delete all 15 playlists. Every day there is another one missing again, and I need to go back and "recover," and then I notice that other artists and searches I have cleared or hidden pop back up in my feed. How has this not been addressed?

Also, I completely logged out of my computer and this issue still occurs. I have no songs set to offline and only one device (Android), and the issues still occur.

Strangely last week my phone kept playing a random song that I have never looked up, and it said it was connected to a Bluetooth device, my car, even though my car was no where near and it was very much off.

Labels