Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

Monthly Ideas Review - January 2019

TomLegend

January 2019 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1.  View all Playlist Followers

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

2. Play multiple selected Playlists

3. Opt out of Live Songs

4. Sorting Options for List of Playlists

5. Make Spotify Connect a Choice

6. Warning when a Track is removed from Spotify

CASE CLOSED:

7. Global HotKeys for Pause/Play, Skip, etc.

After discussing with the right teams we've decided not to implement global hotkeys on Spotify. 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7yYWlhU8uy27bLV6gxPcFD

25 Comments
shaunkelly

can someone help as I dont know where to post ?

I am new and finding that certain songs I love are not on here even though they are not exactly unknown , compared with some of the **bleep** I am seeing . for example the album no assembly required by pieces of a dream is possibly their best known and no where to be seen on here !!!

MxMatrix

Hi all,

Perhaps these suggestions have been made in the past already, but I would like to share mine with you.

Concerning playlists:

• per playlist shuffle & repeat options would be most welcome, I have a 1339 songs playlist (94hrs) isn't shuffled by default, eg all artists are listed alfabetical and played thus. For shorter playlists it's quite often nice to pin it to repeat.
  • how about some visualisation styles? ... that would make spotify rock when displayed on wide screen televisions/monitors. I know VLC, WMP and notably iTunes are capable of displaying nice effects.
  • I often forget time ... and the volume of playing songs later in the evening or even night can be too loud for neighbours. How about an option to automaticly tune down the volume at a certain hour? Just like the night light option in windows display settings.

Thank you for reading my post.

37Destinies

Every month you review the ideas from the spoitfy community that you are not implimenting? this post laughable.

robertopecorari

Hello together

I'm new here and not shure to put the idea on the right place.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a way to share a playlist in different playlist folder.

I have got the playlist "Rock 70 English". Now I create the following playlist folders "All Rock", "Rock 70" and "All English". It will be great if we could add the playlist to the new created folders.

Regards

Roberto

xtraspecialk

It would be nice when you have a song you want to appear in more than one playlist to be able to select multiple playlists instead of having to select one at a time.