Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

Monthly Ideas Review - January 2019

TomLegend

January 2019 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1.  View all Playlist Followers

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

2. Play multiple selected Playlists

3. Opt out of Live Songs

4. Sorting Options for List of Playlists

5. Make Spotify Connect a Choice

6. Warning when a Track is removed from Spotify

CASE CLOSED:

7. Global HotKeys for Pause/Play, Skip, etc.

After discussing with the right teams we've decided not to implement global hotkeys on Spotify. 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7yYWlhU8uy27bLV6gxPcFD

25 Comments
gillym82

Make it so that podcasts can be played old to new in the webplayer!!!

rbedard

About your issue

• Topic Offline Mode
  • Description Wear OS, I just purchased a new fossil watch with the latest snapdragon os. I tried to get the store sales man to show me how to download off line music to the watch. Therefor I don't have to carry around a phone and a watch. Im a premium customer and after reading some spotify blogs i see that spotify really doesn't support the new android wear os operating system. in regards to listening to music in a offline mode. Is this correct? If it is please make it available for wear os or i will return this new watch that is in the case still for a full refund then also i will have to cancel my acct with spotify for something like google music. I do like spotify but if your company cant support the newest technology then i will have to go to a company that can support the new wear os platform that is currently the best as far as wearable s devices are today
mike_ciav

Hey Spotify, love this list of ideas. How can I submit one (or five) of my own?

bethanylewis82

Okay, well I've been searching for 30 minutes now and can't locate where to go or how to submit a suggestion. I've tried all the things, so I'll just throw it here and hope someone sees it. Please, please consider putting together a "Happy Focus" group in the Focus category. I need the focus music (instrumental) but can't find a single station that gives me that and doesn't put me in a sad funk at the same time. Thanks for listening!

Peter

Hey folks,

Thank you all for your valuable feedback - we really appreciate it.

If you do have some feedback, the best thing to do is to head over here, where you can create a new idea, if it doesn't exist already (make sure to search the Community beforehand to check if it does). That way, other people in the Community can vote for and support the idea.

Hope that helps!