Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

Monthly Ideas Review - January 2019

TomLegend

January 2019 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1.  View all Playlist Followers

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

2. Play multiple selected Playlists

3. Opt out of Live Songs

4. Sorting Options for List of Playlists

5. Make Spotify Connect a Choice

6. Warning when a Track is removed from Spotify

CASE CLOSED:

7. Global HotKeys for Pause/Play, Skip, etc.

After discussing with the right teams we've decided not to implement global hotkeys on Spotify. 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7yYWlhU8uy27bLV6gxPcFD

25 Comments
LeroyMcAwesome

So I’ve been doing a pub quiz test tonight and saw the pub had a jukebox.

now I had what I feel could be a genius idea of Spotify setting up their own range of juke boxes which are linked somehow to subscribers apps and they can choose (for a nominal fee split between the bar and yourselves) what songs are played.

tell this isn’t a license to print money?!

bananaslug

Where are all the ideas? One of the ideas in December got almost 1,000 upvotes I believe (the idea was to have the ability to make it so a song never plays again), and I haven't seen anything about this in the December or January idea review. Is it just me or are no ideas even being implemented this month? Why is this, Spotify?

Peter

Hey @bananaslug - the January 2020 Ideas Review is on its way - stay tuned and check back here soon!

bananaslug

@Peter 

This wasn't the January 2020 Ideas Review?

Peter

@bananaslug look at the title 😉