Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

Ideas

Monthly Ideas Review - July 2016

meahtenoha

July 2016 Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and present the ones we’ve updated in the past 31 days.

We're here to take a look at the ideas we updated for you all in July. Curious what we implemented last year? Well check out our Yearly Ideas Review: 2015 here. 

GOOD IDEA:

1. Launch Spotify in Romania.

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if we launch in Romania. We hope to see you soon!

2. Full screen playback info and visuals on Desktop.

NOT RIGHT NOW:

3. Change log after each update.

Right now we don't have plans to implement a detailed change log with both changes and reasoning behind it for every app update. For news about updates we've made please keep an eye here on the Idea Exchange as well as on our News Blog

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here. Thanks!

4. Statistics and analytics for playlists.

5. Redesign the Android app to fit the Material Design Guidelines

Update: We are aware that currently the latest Staff comment is no longer floated underneath statuses in the Ideas Exchange. We are aware of this issue and we are looking into further solutions for you all. Keeping you all up-to-date on these ideas is crucial for us and we're working to improve this experience.

We thrive on Ideas

Every week we update your ideas posted in the Idea Exchange. We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. 

To read more about what happens after you submit an Idea click here.

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here. Thanks as always to @Marco and @blake for being outstanding Idea Guardians this month.

80 Comments
Amilli

10 000 LIMIT TOPIC. PLEASE DO SOMETHING

craigroyale

10K limit on song playlist could be solved! also it would be nice to have a minimized version on desktop.

Tjiepie

I want Lyrics back (desktop). Thanks.

jacdee

I really miss the lyrics feature!!!  Please bring it back.  

jacdee

Desktop Equalizer--The Spotify equalizer on my mobile device makes a big difference on the quality of the playback sound.  Why would you take the equalizer out of the desktop version?  When I get serious with my music, I'm at home, on my desktop and good speakers.  Unfortunately, the music experience becomes mediocre, compromised by the absence of an equalizer function on Spotify Desktop.  Please allow listeners and musicians to tailor and shape the playback sound.  Ensure top notch, quality sound by including an equalizer function in Spotify Desktop.