Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

Monthly Ideas Review

TomLegend

Monthly Ideas Review

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

We're a tad late this month, but let's take a look at what's changed recently..

IMPLEMENTED:

1.  Return repeat and queue buttons to Now Playing View

The Repeat and Queue buttons have returned to the Now Playing View on the mobile app. The repeat button has moved to the left and you Queue can be found just below. 

2. Mark Podcasts as Played

3. Modifiable Hearts/Dislikes

GOOD IDEA:

4. Spotify in Serbia

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if we reach Serbia.

5. Spotify in Croatia 

NOT RIGHT NOW:

6. Landscape mode on iPhone

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.

7.  Friends Feed on Mobile

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:4oX9tokhEzNi3G164j41wT

73 Comments
Deadjim

4003 Votes and 55 pages of comments.
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idc-p/4772661#M...
No one in their right mind likes the new UI. You have forced people to cancel subscriptions and move to other services because your new app just does not work. The new UI makes everything so much harder to find and all your support keeps saying is "it is now streamlined and easier!", then they proceed to say that we are the problem and are using it wrong. 

You have been ignoring this idea since Febuaray. Stop pushing your paying customers away with this garbage.

AnnaKarenina62

Hello all spotify users, who love to hear audiobooks,

I miss a function to set a bookmark, to find the spot, where I left my last session.

Regards Anna Karenina 

granttmill

I use Spotify Premium and I save all the songs I want to listen to so that I don’t have to use data to listen to music. Now with this new update, my saved music has gotten completely messed up. I can’t just see the songs I saved. I used to go to the artist section and my saved songs were organized alphabetically by artist but now that has been taken away. Also, all the songs from every album I have a song from, has now been added to my artist section which is annoying because I don’t want those songs. This new update is terrible compared to how it used to be. Please change it back. 

Mikehall1970

Here’s an idea, just unroll the absolutely dreadful release you’ve imposed on us all. You had something that worked. Everyone knew how it worked. It was logical. I’ve not read a single positive review of the new UI. Congrats, you have to work really hard to get it so wrong.

Deadjim

4587 Votes and 62 Pages of comments. I was reading up on the ideas. It said you would look at ideas that are above 500 votes and give them a status. This idea has been sitting on "New Idea" since febuaray and you have yet to give it a status. Meaning you are just ignoring it. So this whole "idea" thing you are doing seems to be a load**bleep**.

The idea is for the old UI to come back. This new UI is just idiotic.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idc-p/4773820#M...