Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

712073A6-EA11-4244-B239-31C3232B7C5A.png

My visit to Spotify HQ in Stockholm

Luke

Last week I was given the chance to visit Spotify’s headquarters during my trip to Stockholm. While I wasn’t able to attend this year's Rock Star Jam I now had the opportunity to visit the HQ and it was amazing.

After a warm welcome by @meahtenoha we started the visit with a tour through the huge and beautiful building and soon @Goodman joined us.

Spotify has everything from a nice cafeteria

eEN2PaY - Imgur.jpg

to a gaming room in their office.

P1030460-min.jpg

Moreover, there is a great roof terrace from which you have a nice view over the whole city and it must be great having a barbeque on there in summer.

P1030474.jpg

Afterwards, we visited former Community Manager @Rorey and we all took some pictures together:

P1030464.jpg
P1030468-2.jpg

Furthermore, I had the opportunity to meet some of the teams, like the teams for the Support Sites. All of them were very kind and told me a little about the things they are working on.

Afterwards, @meahtenoha and @Goodman showed me what they do at Spotify all day and how they communicate with the others so internal teams get important information from the Community. I was allowed to see some cool upcoming changes to the Spotify Community.

Last but not least, I want to thank everyone at Spotify for this nice visit and especially @meahtenoha for organizing it.

4 Comments
Jose_M

That's awesome! I'm glad you had fun there, sounds AMAZING 🙂

Moss23

Sounds and looks amazing! 

Just a quick question - Where are the Spotify offices in South Africa situated? 

Theraycaps

dude, Congrats!

Melody

Great post, @Luke 🙂 !