Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

backstage-pass-02.jpg

New Community design

Loneliest_Cabin

Did you notice? We’ve updated the Community homepage. It’s the first of many changes coming your way soon. We’re making it easier to find the topics you want to chat about, the help you need, or the Idea that would make all the difference to your Spotify experience. 

And it needs to be simple to get involved. 

Next we’ll be looking at the starting pages for Help, Chat and Ideas. 

Would love to hear what you think so far, and what you’d like to see. You can submit any Ideas in the usual place, just make sure to select the label ‘Community’ under ‘Choose a platform’. 

PS What’s your favourite colour scheme from the rotating options?

Pretty in pink

Blue Suede Shoes  

or

Orange Crush

Let us know in the comments below if you’re digging The New Style

30 Comments
AyuTheHuman

Me too!

I love the new designs, and I love all the new colors!

viettpp

But still no HomePod support...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Implement-Native-HomePod-Support/idc-p/5160093#M2143...

2900 votes, 50 pages of comment and not a single reply...

Peter

Have to agree with @Katerina - it's got to be black + pink from me - the most badass of all colour combos 🤘

https://open.spotify.com/track/7qq0EOPW4RRlqdvMBmdd73

MrTripleB

Hi Peter,

to see you everywhere else active other than here is not surprising any longer. Hope it‘s still cool and you enjoy „working“ at Spotify !

If you can‘t deliver on the service side („we thrive on bla bla bla“) and give an update on the HomePod request (such as a rather unpleasing but true „not right now“) you prefer to redesign this joke of Spotify Community, congrats.

Instead of engaging in window-dressing you should rather put your energy into being an active moderator and pay attention to customers of heavily discussed threads. It is worth far more than the best designed forum with ignorant moderators or a muzzling management, imho.

Luckily, I’ve already canceled my subscription and a freely available app has helped me to migrate my playlists to Apple Music (other destination services are also available).

This here is just a frustrating waste of time and I can only hope a critical mass of customers will „appreciate“ your behaviour accordingly.

I hoped you will give an update and therewith a perspective because I think Spotify could easily be the better experience but you and your world-class management prefer to aggravate your customers and deliberately let them turn their backs on you. What a genius move...I could have come up with that...not.

Won‘t bother you and your mastermind colleagues again.

Good bye.

Scotty7

HomePod support or ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ