New Family Plan - questions

‎2017-12-21 04:56 PM

Post_of_the_week-red.png

This week’s Post of the Week goes to the one and only @LeoRager! His helpful and measured tone of voice combined with a great knowledge of our current subscriptions led to one very happy user.

Let’s work backwards and take a look at the deal-breaking message the user sent in response to our Rising Star’s suggestions:

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 16.29.32.png

It’s great to see such positive exchanges in the Community; they’re at the heart of what makes the atmosphere of cooperation what it is! 

The user first got in touch with a fiddly issue regarding a variety of accounts and subscriptions that they hoped could be merged under Premium for Family (you can read the full post here). Throughout the exchange (which ended with a nice little RAK), @LeoRager's responses were clear, thoughtful and engaged in that they directed the user to right place at exactly the right time.

As a thank you from all of us here, we’ve added a month of Premium to your account. Enjoy! 🙂

spotify:track:27HHgufWm6Rjw0vmGq8FNY:small

28 Comments
Rock Star
Rock Star

@LeoRager,

Great work, such a great response from the user for all your hard work as well!

Congrats :)))

jessw

I am emailing an invitation for family.  The email is received and they click Accept invitation, it goes to the spotify login page with no token  please help.  Very very frustrating

guillermofreund

Gross1967

I am trying to invite family members to my family plan but I get repeated message to use the requested format. I am entering the email with @ and .com etc.

Any idea how to remedy this?

Top Star
Top Star

Amazing work @LeoRager ^_^

NATEANATE

I'm trying to accept invitation to Spotify Family Premium Plan. I received my email invite with code from my dad. I clicked on ACCEPT INVITATION in the email. It takes me to a Spotify screen, but Where to enter the invite code ? Bottom left menu choice 'REDEEM' does not work. That is only for gift card redemptions. (I tried it anyway and it said my code is invalid. ) any help is welcome and appreciated. 

gowansranch

Same problem. Sending an invite to a family member but it takes them to a login screen with no place to enter the invitation code. Has anyone found an answer to this? Thanks.

Tomtom389

I also have family premium. Only three of us can get on. Invitation from my 14yo daughter does not work and goes to page selling me a plan. Do I cancel all accounts? Very frustrating and not a great experience. 

Philippe4

Hi, i would like to subscribe to family premium. i would like to invite my 2 daughters who will however soon move to another country for studying. Will they be able to use spotify? As i am not sure how the "same address" principle works in this case.

ludwing232
Casual Listener

tengo una cuenta premium. Si contrato un plan familiar puedo agregar a familiares o amigos que no esten dentro del mismo codigo postal o que viven a mas de 700 kilometros??? mientras que sean del mismo pais??

Adgom

Quick question.

I love podcasts and hit the "Follow" botton every time I see something that might be interesting, is there a way to see which ones are being followed so far? A list or something?  I'd like to review which ones I'm still missing. 

ROSE24

INVITE A MIS HIJOS A USAR EL PLAN FAMILIAR PREMIUN Y NADA NO PUEDEN INGRESAR ME PUEDEN EXPLICAR PORQUE

luciagarcia
Hi, we want to join to The Family Plan but one of us lives in Germany. Can he use this plan?
fabianosoares

Tenho conta premmium e meus familiares nao receberam login para acesso. Como faco para que cada um tenha seu login e senha e possamos utilizar cada um o seu aparelho ao mesmo tempo, caso necessario?

I have a premmium account and not received login and password for my childrens and wife. How can I receive to use all of the phones at the same time?

PabloCapilla18

hello I wanted to check if you can add songs that I have stored on my cell phone to a list that I have armed in my cell phone Spotify

Leetlu

Premium Family Problem,

I created an account with family premium. I can invite my family members but the codes send to my family do not work. I live in Belgium but my account shows Germany. I can not change this......

My childs account shows as location Belgium, also not possible to change.....

What can I do?

gugamricarte

S.O.S HELP ME!

My daddy sen at to me invite of join in with them to plan part of family. but i did beforo one longin and creat profilie on faceboock . And now i cant geting to synchronize account with my dad. help me please!

SerkanGurtan

I can sent invitation to my wife but we are stucked at the adress page. After entring the adress "adress may be not right word by word " confirmation page appears, when we hit  conform it took us to the adress page back again. How can I see my exact adress entry on my account  ? Is it becouse of the adress or something else going on ?

Dhawer

I want to buy the premium family plan, but I travel for work all the week (Monday to Friday) out of the state.

Can I use my spotify account on my travels? Please answer me before I bought it.

Thanks!

z28scott

My son is on my family plan and has lost all his favorite music he downloaded and all music being played now is spanish ? **bleep** ???? Frustrated