New Sonos Rock Star Rewards

Spotify
Spotify

Star Rewards copy.jpg

Help others. Earn rewards. Love music.

Hey Spotify Rock Stars, we've got some great news for you.

Two new Sonos speakers have been added to the Rock Star Program Rewards list: the Sonos Play:3 and Sonos Play:5, in addition to the Sonos Play:1. Now you can choose from any of these three Sonos products as a Rock Star Prize.

Sonos PLAY:1 (2,100 Rock Star Points)

play 1.png

• Two custom-designed drivers with dedicated amplifiers
  • Sonos' Trueplay™ tuning feature delivers sound that's true to the music and right for the room.
  • Control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
  • Uses your WiFi. Easy to set up and allows you to expand your system over time.

Sonos PLAY:3 (3,100 Rock Star Points)

• play3-angle.pngThree custom-designed drivers with dedicated amplifiers
  • Sonos' Trueplay™ tuning feature delivers sound that's true to the music and right for the room.
  • Control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
  • Uses your WiFi. Easy to set up and allows you to expand your system over time.

Sonos PLAY:5  (4,200 Rock Star Points)

play5-blk-angle.png

• Six custom-designed drivers with dedicated amplifiers.

This reward is generously sponsored by Sonos. Limited stock available. 

RSP 2.0.png

Want to get your hands on one of these Sonos products? Apply for the Spotify Rock Star Program here.

Stars in the Spotify Rock Star Program can earn points for their contributions on the@AskRockStars Twitter handle and the Spotify Community. 

If you're interested in getting involved with the Rock Star Program, check out our post here

3 Comments
Daniel
Community Legend

Something to strive towards.... just need to get 4 of the Play:5's, the soundbar & sub and I'll finally have a decent 5.1 surround system in my house. Should take about 10 years to save up to though 🙂

On a plus side - My brother bought a Play:5 and the sound is incredible. Loud, powerful rich sound with good breadth filling even a large living room without distortion - it's something well worth investing in if you can!

Gidyin
Community Legend

Great prizes, I've got a couple of Play1's at home and they are superb.

jostyee

Great.

Labels