Step 1

NEXT STEP

new-music-blog-2.png

Albums
alternative
New Music Friday

November 10, 2017 : new indie albums worth a listen

Soundofus

Our Community Rock Stars can submit blog posts to be published on the Spotify Community Blog

November 2017 - New Indie Releases

New Music Friday : November 10, 2017

Spotify community users are welcome to post comments.

Be respectful of the subject of the blog-post and don't post anything inappropriate or having nothing to see with the subject.

QUICKSAND MICKEY HART
Interiors RAMU
Origin : New York City, New York, USA Origin : Brooklyn, New York, USA
Genre : Alternative Rock, Post Hardcore Genre : Experimental World Music
==> Third studio album (and first full-length in 22 years) by the American band active from 1990 to 1995, 1997 to 1995 and 2012 to present. ==> About this new album, the American percussionist and musicologist, best known as one of the two drummers of the band Grateful Dead, said : “For this record, I knew what I wanted...", “This wasn’t a wandering-in-the-desert kind of project. There were certain things at the core : a great backbeat, great groove, using non-traditional and homemade instruments to include the world’s music in contemporary dance music. I wanted to create a new stew, a new recipe for making music.” (PledgeMusic)

PETER MATTHEW BAUER LANGHORNE SLIM
Mount Qaf (Divine Love) Lost At Last Vol. 1
Origin : Washington, D.C., USA Origin : Langhorne, Pennsylvania, USA
Genre : Indie Art Rock Genre : Indie Folk Rock

==> Second brilliant solo studio album by the American multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, best known as the bass guitarist and organist of the band The Walkmen.

==> Eighth studio album by the American musician (guitar, banjo, harmonica), singer-songwriter, active since 1999.

BUFFY SAINTE-MARIE ANGEL OLSEN
Medicine Songs Phases
Origin : Qu'Appelle Valley, Saskatchewan, Canada Origin : St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Genre : Alternative Folk, Folk Rock Genre : Indie Folk Rock
==> Eighteenth album by the Canadian legend, singer-songwriter, musician, composer, visual artist, educator, pacifist, and social activist. She is musically active since 1963. ==> Album compilation by the American singer, songwriter, musician, of rarities (early demos) and unreleased material from the sessions of the previous album My Woman (2016).