Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-red.png

November 2017 Ideas Review

meahtenoha

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and present the ones we’ve updated in the past month.

We're here to take a look at the ideas we updated for you all in December. Curious what we implemented last year? Well check out our Yearly Ideas Review: 2016 here. 

IMPLEMENTED:

1. Bring back 'Year in Music'.

We're happy to announce the return of Your Wrapped. As of December 5, 2017 you can now find your personal Year in Music at 2017wrapped.com/ . You can also access personal playlists at https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page.

Wrapped 2017.png 

2. Integrate HTML5 with play.spotify.com.

3. Volume normalization for mobile devices.

NOT RIGHT NOW:

4. Pay Yearly for Subscriptions.

While we don't plan to implement this for Family/ Student plans right now, we are running a special Holiday Yearly Discount from Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2017. With this offer, you can get 12 months of Spotify Premium for a discounted price (please note this can't be used with a Family Student plan at the same time). 

Click here for more details: https://www.spotify.com/yearly/

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 2.15.21 PM.png

5. [Radio] Tell me if a song is already in my playlists.

6. Remember current song in playlists.

7. Remove items in the 'Recently Played' list permanently.

8. [Podcasts] Automatically save offline new podcasts and remove completed podcasts.

9. Adjust audio speed of Podcasts.

THANK YOU ROCK STARS 

Finally, we want to give a shout out to our Idea Guardians @MartinStoichkov @osornios @marco @Tom @Jacob @CryticalAce Thanks for all your help in the Idea Exchange! 

RSP-logo-black.jpg

10 Comments
carlos_12011

please, more videos from artists like imagine dragons, camila cabello... All of them, this could be really  fantastic!

uber19

You should be able to see the followers of your public playlists. You can see the followers of your profile so it makes no sense that you can't see who your playlist followers are. I don't care if I have 10 followers if I don't know who they are.

annsaish

I would like to have a simple way to see all newly published lists from the users I follow (I follow them for this exact reason). Currently, I have to open user profile to see if they have new playlists or not. This is highly inconvenient.

tubedss

Why is 3 Trey Anastasio albums gone now??

Bar 17

Horseshoe Curve

TAB AT THE TAB

ANY ANSWERS???

fatsadt

Why nobody talk about a the lyrics feature.....? The lack of communication is a same on spotify side. We dont get any news since 18 MONTHS.......I keep coming this idea news followng the help and the idea forum too. But all I can read is the comments of pissed off users.....worst communication ever..