Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2TEASER.png

November 2018 Ideas Review

TomLegend

November 2018 Ideas Review 

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1. [Android] Swipe to Queue a Track

We're keeping this idea set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Rest assured that if we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status.

2. [All Platforms] Album Art for each Track in Lists

Implemented:

3. [All Platforms][Other] Do not make ads with car horns in them

4. [All Platforms][Other] Spotify in Lebanon

5. [Country] Spotify in Qatar

6. [Country] Spotify in Saudi Arabia

7. [Country] Spotify in the UAE

8. [Country] Spotify in Egypt

9. [Country] Spotify in Tunisia

10. [Country] Spotify in Oman

11. [Partnerships] Spotify on Apple Watch

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which
features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the
Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.  

spotify:track:2iOqXBZEoDO6W38Y6PdldI

THANK

YOU!

11 Comments
sprzz25

Hi, it will be great if we can use Spotify on fitbit versa too! It's a huge fitness tracker market, and presence on fitbit will definitely help to grow and expand your market share and subscription base further! Hope you can consider this and develop it further in the near future! 

Spodaddy126

I love the wrapped feature! I think it would be awesome if we could see our stats all year round... be able to see when we listened to the most an album or artist the most. Idk if that’s just me??

SyphroJ

Change it back so that you can rearrange songs in the "search" function, whether it be by artist, title, or popularity. Dunno why you guys keep removing useful features that don't hurt anyone.

SyphroJ

Also-

Spotify wrapped was alright this year, but I'm sort of disappointed with the exclusion of certain stats that I found extremely interesting last year; How many songs I skipped, how many different genres I listened to, how many different songs/artists, etc. I was mindful of these things all year, in hopes of seeing impressive numbers when Wrapped came around again, but they were left out for some reason. Any way we can get a "Wrapped Extended Version" or something like that? Or just shoot me an email with my stats. I'm really curious. Thanks.

jmcdzzz

FIX THE GD SHUFFLE ISSUE!!!